Happy Birthday

It’s Quentin’s birthday today!

He’s 41!

And I’m pretty sure that his Birthday wish is to have me at his side, I love you Quentin!

have a happy 41.

you’re older than you’ve ever been, and now you’re even older

His birthday’s tomorrow, and I was gonna post this. Oh well, happy early b-day!

[quote]His birthday’s tomorrow, and I was gonna post this.  Oh well, happy early b-day![/quote]
Sure you were. ::slight_smile:

Ha Ha, I’m the first to wish him a very, happy 41st Birthday!! ;D

haha…he’s an old badmotherfucker now! lol

What do you think Quentin wants for his birthday?

every film he’s ever liked.

I bet he wants peace and happiness for all mankind…

[size=111]SIKE[/size]

He prolly just wants to get high and bang Uma

[quote]What do you think Quentin wants for his birthday?[/quote]

A dime-bag and all three “Street Fighter” movies.

[quote]

A dime-bag and all three “Street Fighter” movies.[/quote]

I think he already has those.

Yeah, but what else doesh he really need?

Jesus.

That’s more of a Christmas present than a birthday present.

Isn’t it sad to think that, thirty years from now, QT’s gonna be burning in hell, at least where he stands now? :’(

Wow that’s kinda harsh…but it’s true. :-/

You never know, Steve McQueen and Ted Bundy converted before they died.

That’s true. I feel like QT is too smart to not believe. Most “intelligent” folks play the atheist game, but anybody who really knows what’s going on has to at least consider believing. Pray for the Q man.

How do you guys all know he doesnt beleive. he has several refrances to God in his films. :-/

[quote]That’s true.  I feel like QT is too smart to not believe.  Most “intelligent” folks play the atheist game, but anybody who really knows what’s going on has to at least consider believing.  Pray for the Q man. [/quote]

What the fuck is wrong with you? That the most ignorant comment ive ever heard about other people’s individual beliefs.

[quote]

What the fuck is wrong with you? That the most ignorant comment ive ever heard about other people’s individual beliefs.[/quote]

Let me clarify: I didn’t mean to include all people. I was more referencing people I know. I’m sorry for the confusion.

I consider myself intelligent. and BECAUSE I consider myself that, I play the “atheist game”. I am too smart to believe all that religious crap.

religions ruin your planet (look at all the wars).

I dont think QT is much of a believer.

I wish you all the best, Q, may your career be filled with at least 5 other movies - or hopefully 50 movies :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

organized religion sucks.

and I hope you do your war trilogy, a western, and one more crime movie, perhaps a prohibition mob film. 8)