Happy Birthday

[quote]What do you think Quentin wants for his birthday?[/quote]

ME! Dressed in nothing but a briefcase(the one from PF), we’ll get pissed and talk about love before we finally go to bed together in each others arms…

[quote]

ME! Dressed in nothing but a briefcase(the one from PF), we’ll get pissed and talk about love before we finally go to bed together in each others arms…[/quote]

I'm just sure that's gonna happen Bexi!

Best wishes and greetings to the best director of all time! Happy birthday Quentin! And bang Uma when you have the chance to :smiley: !

Happy B-Day QT!!! ;D

“I love you Quentin. Wherever you at.” stares into camera and holds tears back

Happy b-day QT! :-* :-*

[quote]

ME! Dressed in nothing but a briefcase(the one from PF), we’ll get pissed and talk about love before we finally go to bed together in each others arms…[/quote]

Bexi don't be silly....thats what I'M giving him for his birthday! ;D

Happy birthday Quentin---perhaps Uma will pop out of a cake for you on this day.

[quote]

Don’t hold your breath…

I’m going to send Quentin Tarantino a fan letter for his birthday, telling him how incredibly awesome Kill Bill is and talk about my obsession with Bruce Lee and Sergio Leone.

Ok, I lied. I probably won’t write a fuckin letter. I’m too damn lazy. But it’s a nice idea.

Heh. Happy Birthday Quentin, I hope it rocks. Love ya!

(Isn’t it odd how we’re all posting as if he’s actually going to read this?)

[quote]Heh. Happy Birthday Quentin, I hope it rocks. Love ya!

(Isn’t it odd how we’re all posting as if he’s actually going to read this?)[/quote]

Yeah, we’re just that lame.

I don’t think it’s lame.

It’s pretty lame the way we’re talking to QT, but I’m doing it, so I can’t really complain.

Happy Birthday you pot-smokin’, ass-kickin genius!

Why is it so lame? Because he might not ever browse this board or ever see these posts? Who cares? Wishing someone a Happy Birthday should come from the heart, and you shouldn’t care whether that person actually hears you or not. Anyway…this is a Tarantino website and wishing HIM a Happy Birthday is a way for the people here to celebrate their idol and wish him good things.

Your right. I’m just feeling a bit pessimistic today.

I feel pessimistic every day. It makes the good things feel that much gooder. :slight_smile:

[quote]I don’t think it’s lame.[/quote]

I agree, it’s not lame because QT could be one of us.

Hope you had a banging Birthday Quentin!

Happy Birthday QT!! I know your b-day was kick ass!

W

Happy birthday QT!!!

May Uma’s present to you will be a good F**K!

our hero is turning 44 in a few days

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUENTIN!

if you (the real QT) ever read this, could you please send me a bmf wallet for my b-day cuz I didn’t forget to celebrate yours? :angel:

well best wishes, thanks for all your movies and keep doing good stuff! :slight_smile: