GRINDHOUSE at Comic Con 2006!

Sydney Poitier

he sure changed :wink:

It’s his daughter. :wink:

More MP3s of QT and RR at Comic Con:

http://www.audiohollywood.net

Super super super cool!..you can all hear my voice talking to Quentin in the like last five minutes of part I! I asked the question about “Cowgirls in Sweden”…like I know, super super ditzy! Oh my ga…like these people, I was like just going up to get a closer pic of Q, and like this guy like put me in front of the microphone to ask a question not to QT or RR but to the ladies! Like I had no idea who these gals even were…I had NO idea what to ask…so yeah, I’m like this bumbling bimbo…but like Q was super sweet (and HE answered my question, not the girls) This is soooo cool, now I have me and Q talking (and not just in my dreams) on my ipod! Yeah…so like I sound super stupid but like I said Q totally Tarantino-ed it up and made me feel less silly! But yeah…like I got super good responses! Even Mr. Rodriguez made a comment actually to me…and I like sooo didn’t realize until I listened! Yeah…I totally blogged all about it! I’m a dork, I know:)

Kiss Kiss

Hey I was thiniking of all these fake trailers thing lately, could this be Inspired by the movie " Kentucky Fried Movie ", Which Its been a loooong time since I’ve seen It but It has fake trailers In It.