The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

GRINDHOUSE at Comic Con 2006!

Quint at AICN just listed a Grindhouse panel as part of this years Comic Con. The panel will include: Rose McGowan, Marley Shelton, Freddy Rodriguez, Michael Biehn, Robert and Quentin. They wil probably be showing some footage from Planet Terror and maybe one of the fake trailers from the film. Hopefully we’ll hear about it from some source soon as it happens!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23810

for those interested.

great news. I am surprised this doesn’t say anything of Tarantino already shooting. Damn those bastards are lazy ;-))

"Saturday.

11:45-12:45 Grind Houseâ€â€

I’ll be there with my uncle repping Marvel Knights. If you guys want me to cover that (if nobody else is going), i can do it.

[quote=“Tetragrammaton”]
I’ll be there with my uncle repping Marvel Knights. If you guys want me to cover that (if nobody else is going), i can do it.
[/quote]

Of course do it if you can ! And report the most you can :wink:

how dare you even ask? :wink:

feed us with all info pictures and whatever you can get! i make you official envoy, you can make yourself a badge that sais “tarantino.info correspondent” on it or something (seriously!)

[quote=“The Seb”]
you can make yourself a badge that sais “tarantino.info correspondent” on it or something (seriously!)
[/quote]

Do you think it will help him ?? ???

Haha, i think that would be cool! ;D

maybe he can apply for a press badge. you can give them my email adress if they are in doubt. tell them it’s the biggest tarantino site on the web

[quote=“The Seb”]
maybe he can apply for a press badge. you can give them my email adress if they are in doubt. tell them it’s the biggest tarantino site on the web
[/quote]

I should have used that for applying to a press badge during the Cannes filmfest : one of the biggest Sofia geek on the web :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
one of the biggest Sofia geek on the web :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Hehehe, you and me both! ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hehehe, you and me both! ;D
[/quote]

Yeah 8) But too bad, Cannes is over and I didn’t get any badge :-</E>

Yeah, its too bad you didnt get one. Hopefully next time Sofia is there! :smiley:

Dude, you don’t understand. I’m going to be there as family to the Editor in Chief of Marvel. I can do what i want. I’ll most definately try and make a Quentin Tarantino Archives t-shirt or something. and count on press packets, posters, clips (which i’ll be filming), and photos. I’ll do my best to leave nothign uncovered.

awesome!

[quote=“Tetragrammaton”]
Dude, you don’t understand. I’m going to be there as family to the Editor in Chief of Marvel. [/quote]

Is your uncle THE editor in chief of the actual Marvel Knights ? 8)

HIs name is Joe something right?

jose quesada. he married my aunt nanci, and ever since, we’ve been tight. this is the first summer in three years i haven’t been in manhattan working for marvel.

Fucking cool! He’s a pretty good artist too :slight_smile:

indeed it is. i always rip on him because of the actor. from the book ash. that was on event comics, before joe moved over to marvel where the big bucks are. ANYWAY. is there anything specific anyone would want from the con? (reasonable)

A piece of QT’s hair and you have to send me over 20 photos :slight_smile: