GRINDHOUSE at Comic Con 2006!

hahah, whatever hair he has left!

hehe, but im dead serious about the photos thing >:( 20 pics of QT Or five pics of RR and five of QT and five of them together :slight_smile:

if their blurry i’ll just have to chase you down and stab you in the hand :smiley:

i just hope atleast one of them is there…but i’ll settle for rosario dawson.

Promise to take some exclusives just for moi! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
hehe, but im dead serious about the photos thing >:( 20 pics of QT Or five pics of RR and five of QT and five of them together :slight_smile:
[/quote]
[quote=“Bad Max”]
if their blurry i’ll just have to chase you down and stab you in the hand :smiley:
[/quote]

Hahaah! ;D ;D

Are you threating me? Need pepe for my bunghole! I am Cornholio!

Haha, i just love the way you are making demands! So cool! ;D 8)

Definitely make a Tarantino Archives press badge!! We want the most info we can get!!

[quote=“Luxie”]
Haha, i just love the way you are making demands! So cool! ;D 8)
[/quote]

Are you threating me? Need pepe for my bunghole! I am Cornholio!

Chill!!! :-*

Hey all!..I’m a new registered member but I so have been looking at this board for like the past year. I have been like the hugest QT fan for like ever…I mean I was 8 years old when I first saw Reservoir Dogs…and I fell in love, seriously! I’m an aspiring screenwriter like Q, and I looooove love him so much! I saw him on Jay Leno live last year! Love him, for real. Now that’s the only time I saw him in person but I am sooooo looking forward to Grind House and I sooo am going down to San Diego on Saturday, July 22 to see him and the panel!

Anyways, I know someone is like already going down who has much more insiders thing than me…but I’ll be there too! So I’ll post as well…I can give you some information…probably not as much! Just wanted to say hi and I am like soooo excited to be here!

Much Love,

Trish

Welcome Trish! :slight_smile:

Welcome, hope you´ll like it here! :smiley:

Hehe…wow that was like super super fast! I love the replies! You all are like soooo super sweet! Thanks so much!

Oh and I sooo forgot to mention one thing (well sort of just say, not mention, cause it’s not that important) But like going down to Comic Con…does anyone know what to expect? I mean I am like brand new to CA and like I plan on driving from Los Angeles…so like does anyone have any clue? If not don’t worry about it! Just thought I’d ask…I’m going to try and make my way around the other message boards. Thanks so much!

Much Love,

Trish

welcome to the board, Trish!

I’m so pissed. I live in San Diego and went to Comic Con for the first time last year. This year I’m going out of town for this weekend so I will miss my first serious chance to see QT in vivo. Someone please video tape the show and put it on youtube or something. God bless and let’s get a taco. -Me

you shouldn’t leave town… you just shouldn’t :wink: is there anything more important that weekend?

Post some video footage up on youtube for us please!!! Maybe sneak a cam into any screening they show and post that too! Just kidding but I would simply die to see anything!

I’m sure we’ll hear plenty of details from different online sites like AICN etc.