Got fucking tired of it

:slight_smile: :smiley: ;D ;D

lol

oups, I late to catch the train!

i watch pulp fiction when ever its on TV , its a classic , i will never get tired of it

I dont think Ive seen it enough. Only 12 times. ;D Must watch it more!

I think iā€™m guna watch it later tonight.

almost 3 months later, still pulp clean, 9 more months to go

The credits can be rolling and Iā€™ll watch them, it will never bore me. ƃā€šĆ‚ Great lines that make you laugh and make you want to memorize them, canā€™t think of another director that puts together that kind of dialogue. 8) ƃā€šĆ‚

Pulp Fiction is that kind of movie that you may get tired of, but the world never will.

I mean its a timeless classic, so dont try to reduce this by saying you get tired of it after watching it 5 million times, because i think even fucking Jenna Jameson gets boring after doing it 5 million times.

[quote=ā€œJohny_Exhaleā€]
almost 3 months later, still pulp clean, 9 more months to go
[/quote]

are you in pulp rehab?

Pulp Fiction has always had a place in my heart. Itā€™s the defining Tarantino film but itā€™s not my favorite Tarantino film. Itā€™s one of my favorite movies but itā€™s not my first favorite movie. I think due to the fact that thereā€™s so much to take in yet the movie is incredibly simplistic it just kinda annoys some people. Not me though. I love this movie and I do recognize the sheer brilliance in the writing and creativity. I mean, Itā€™s PULP FICTION baby, respect will be paid. This movie is just too cool for school.

[quote=ā€œtarantino_is_godā€]
are you in pulp rehab?
[/quote]

indeed, for one yeat etleast

fuck I make some damn good points in this topic :wink:

johny are you still in rehab or did you have a fallback? (is this english? probably not :stuck_out_tongue:)

[quote=ā€œMarilynā€]
I donā€™t agree with all what you say: (I first wrote I absolutly donā€™t agree with you, itā€™s good writing on a computer) If you a see a good movie severable times and then you get bored, you can be bored because you didnā€™t it see enough time, and if you see it again you surmont the boring and you see more things and itā€™s there it can be really good. Or you see a film many times and then stop to see it because you get the different messages or feelings of the film so you want to go farther on the direction but itā€™s not that the film bores you itā€™s a step.

Boring can be a way to transmit different feelings like sometimes in blues or jazz (itā€™s not always boring, itā€™s a music so rich it can pass by some boring) or like the scene in Alien by Jean Jeunet, passengers thereā€™re bored, part of the crew they pass the time in a kitchen someting like that, and the other they use that boring time differently the guy is at the feet of the girl, and he take care of her feet and she on him and he is against the wall and he looks dreaming, possibly they felt bored at the beginning, or their bored. Means could be good to be bored sometimes.

I think one can saw a film more than 100 times without being demented, it depends some case no some case yes. Exemple my niece 8 - 9 years saw more than 50 times Harry Potter and she get many feelings, she learnt the dialog, she wrote stories about it, she plays with it, she is a modern magician, generation Harry Potter; thereā€™s a resonance, Harry Potter helps her to built her world, thereā€™s an amplification. And now sheā€™s has many interests dance music.

Another exemple knew 2 girls big fan of singer french singer Claude FranƃʒƂĀ§ois, they were singing his love songs lot of adoration but no real resonance or creation or anything, in english settle,ƃā€šĆ‚ I donā€™t the right words sort of ugly presentation, they didnā€™t dance really on his disco songs and didnā€™t seem his love songs were inspiring their love life, they were supporting him, but look like fake, empty feeling. There itā€™s look like demented, they knew his songs but didnā€™t take fun much to sing it, they were doing like others.ƃā€šĆ‚ Iā€™m tolerant if someone is crazy or very concentrated about something itā€™s o.k, can be excellent, but if thereā€™s no creation on it any creation or sort of development, it go to reduction, and it looks strange.

When thereā€™s a resonance you see a good film, you go out and the walk is more pleasant. Iā€™m not always searching the same feeling that I had the first time or second, itā€™s good new things but I like more intensity, more intensity brings more feelings. Difficult to write in english because I think in french, and then I think in English and I donā€™t have the words in french.

I donā€™t know for drugs, maybe it can happen a saturation with drugs, but not always on aesthetical interest, one can be never bored about it.
[/quote]

sweet timesā€¦I remember going to my aunte and uncle in the summer each year and watch bruce lee movies every fucking dayā€¦as a kid I couldnt get enough of it! Still shivers when I hear a quote or see a piece from a bruce lee movieā€¦

what gives you the shivers in movie history? Did some of you guys had some rain man style dedication to some movies, genres, actors, etc that are part of your childhood?

This is the only film in my collection that I could say ā€œthis movie gets better everytime I watch itā€ā€¦because every time I watch it, I discover something newā€¦and I question myself why Quentin did this scene, and for what reason he used THIS character in THAT way, etc. I didnā€™t know Steve Buscemi was in the movie until i watched it for about the 5th timeā€¦and I guess following a career of filmmaking in my near futureā€¦I like to look at EVERY aspect of this movie and decide what makes certain parts so GOOD.

For exampleā€¦one thing I noticed the last time I watched it was that when Butch lays down on the bed to nap, his wife is brushing her teethā€¦and when he wakes up from his napā€¦she is still brushing her teeth and she has a different outfit on. 1st mistake (or oddity) Iā€™ve noticed in the movie.

i STILL havent watched it again, fucking great, i think iā€™m ready but iā€™m gonna stretch it out as long as possible, gonna be nirvana when i see it again, hopefully i forgot parts of it

[quote]This is the only film in my collection that I could say ā€œthis movie gets better everytime I watch itā€ā€¦because every time I watch it, I discover something new[/quote]

Same here, other movies I can watch over and over but then get bored and have to wait for months before watching them again but Pulp is always brilliant no matter what. As you say, I discover something new everytime I watch it that makes it kick ass even more. I think it is this fact that makes Pulp Fiction my ultimate favourite film - that and it is just genius of course.

I havenā€™t watched it in nearly 2 weeksā€¦wowā€¦Iā€™m going to watch it tonightā€¦itā€™s been far to long.

Iā€™ve watched it a lot of times so far

not tired at allā€¦

Yep, the film is great! Just fantastic

Me and my mates have a QT movie night every month and watch whatever is pulled from the list we make up, last week it was Pulp Fiction & True Romance and gotta say PF is one film i never tire of :wink:

Yea, i watched Pulp a few weeks ago with some people who had never watched it before. They all think im a bit sick now, because I was laughing at all the ā€œscaryā€ parts, like when Jules is yelling at that kid. Its hysterical!

I guess thats why it is one of the greatest movies ever - 'cause we never tired of it and can watch it again and again and againā€¦(plz someone stop me:))ā€¦and again