Got fucking tired of it

I watch it not because I’m bored but because it interest me.

If you watch a movie often enough it has to get boring…or else you re demented…

Its like drugs…when you keep watching the movie you want that same feel when you saw it the first or second time (second time watchings and drug use are ussually best…imo)…BUT you’ll never get that same experience…

word

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
If you watch a movie often enough it has to get boring…or else you re demented…

Its like drugs…when you keep watching the movie you want that same feel when you saw it the first or second time (second time watchings and drug use are ussually best…imo)…BUT you’ll never get that same experience…[/quote]

I don’t agree with all what you say: (I first wrote I absolutly don’t agree with you, it’s good writing on a computer) If you a see a good movie severable times and then you get bored, you can be bored because you didn’t it see enough time, and if you see it again you surmont the boring and you see more things and it’s there it can be really good. Or you see a film many times and then stop to see it because you get the different messages or feelings of the film so you want to go farther on the direction but it’s not that the film bores you it’s a step.

Boring can be a way to transmit different feelings like sometimes in blues or jazz (it’s not always boring, it’s a music so rich it can pass by some boring) or like the scene in Alien by Jean Jeunet, passengers there’re bored, part of the crew they pass the time in a kitchen someting like that, and the other they use that boring time differently the guy is at the feet of the girl, and he take care of her feet and she on him and he is against the wall and he looks dreaming, possibly they felt bored at the beginning, or their bored. Means could be good to be bored sometimes.

I think one can saw a film more than 100 times without being demented, it depends some case no some case yes. Exemple my niece 8 - 9 years saw more than 50 times Harry Potter and she get many feelings, she learnt the dialog, she wrote stories about it, she plays with it, she is a modern magician, generation Harry Potter; there’s a resonance, Harry Potter helps her to built her world, there’s an amplification. And now she’s has many interests dance music.

Another exemple knew 2 girls big fan of singer french singer Claude François, they were singing his love songs lot of adoration but no real resonance or creation or anything, in english settle, I don’t the right words sort of ugly presentation, they didn’t dance really on his disco songs and didn’t seem his love songs were inspiring their love life, they were supporting him, but look like fake, empty feeling. There it’s look like demented, they knew his songs but didn’t take fun much to sing it, they were doing like others. I’m tolerant if someone is crazy or very concentrated about something it’s o.k, can be excellent, but if there’s no creation on it any creation or sort of development, it go to reduction, and it looks strange.

When there’s a resonance you see a good film, you go out and the walk is more pleasant. I’m not always searching the same feeling that I had the first time or second, it’s good new things but I like more intensity, more intensity brings more feelings. Difficult to write in english because I think in french, and then I think in English and I don’t have the words in french.

I don’t know for drugs, maybe it can happen a saturation with drugs, but not always on aesthetical interest, one can be never bored about it.

the whole ‘novel reply’ thing is getting a little played out, sweety

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
the whole ‘novel reply’ thing is getting a little played out, sweety
[/quote]
word up son, you either get tired of it, or you don’t it depends on who you are, that can’t be argued. and no i haven’t gotten tired of it yet.

The way I keept the movie interesting is to keep finding people who haven’t seen it and showing it to them…i love seeing people’s reaction to the movie. The only bad part is I can never keep my mouth shut about details, so if they like it I make them watch it again so I can point out all the little “cool shit” in the film. (stuff like Marsellus carrying the two coffee cups, Jules and Vincent’s voice in the background in the opening scene)

[quote=“Comfortable Silence”]
The way I keept the movie interesting is to keep finding people who haven’t seen it and showing it to them…i love seeing people’s reaction to the movie. The only bad part is I can never keep my mouth shut about details, so if they like it I make them watch it again so I can point out all the little “cool shit” in the film. (stuff like Marsellus carrying the two coffee cups, Jules and Vincent’s voice in the background in the opening scene)
[/quote]

ha ha, word. Whenever I show any of QT’s films to my friends/relatives I always tell them the ‘nifty little shit’, I don’t know if they find it annoying or not because they don’t say anything. But i’m sure they find it interesting!

[quote=“Marilyn”]

I don’t agree with all what you say: (I first wrote I absolutly don’t agree with you, it’s good writing on a computer) If you a see a good movie severable times and then you get bored, you can be bored because you didn’t it see enough time, and if you see it again you surmont the boring and you see more things and it’s there it can be really good. Or you see a film many times and then stop to see it because you get the different messages or feelings of the film so you want to go farther on the direction but it’s not that the film bores you it’s a step.

Boring can be a way to transmit different feelings like sometimes in blues or jazz (it’s not always boring, it’s a music so rich it can pass by some boring) or like the scene in Alien by Jean Jeunet, passengers there’re bored, part of the crew they pass the time in a kitchen someting like that, and the other they use that boring time differently the guy is at the feet of the girl, and he take care of her feet and she on him and he is against the wall and he looks dreaming, possibly they felt bored at the beginning, or their bored. Means could be good to be bored sometimes.

I think one can saw a film more than 100 times without being demented, it depends some case no some case yes. Exemple my niece 8 - 9 years saw more than 50 times Harry Potter and she get many feelings, she learnt the dialog, she wrote stories about it, she plays with it, she is a modern magician, generation Harry Potter; there’s a resonance, Harry Potter helps her to built her world, there’s an amplification. And now she’s has many interests dance music.

Another exemple knew 2 girls big fan of singer french singer Claude François, they were singing his love songs lot of adoration but no real resonance or creation or anything, in english settle, I don’t the right words sort of ugly presentation, they didn’t dance really on his disco songs and didn’t seem his love songs were inspiring their love life, they were supporting him, but look like fake, empty feeling. There it’s look like demented, they knew his songs but didn’t take fun much to sing it, they were doing like others. I’m tolerant if someone is crazy or very concentrated about something it’s o.k, can be excellent, but if there’s no creation on it any creation or sort of development, it go to reduction, and it looks strange.

When there’s a resonance you see a good film, you go out and the walk is more pleasant. I’m not always searching the same feeling that I had the first time or second, it’s good new things but I like more intensity, more intensity brings more feelings. Difficult to write in english because I think in french, and then I think in English and I don’t have the words in french.

I don’t know for drugs, maybe it can happen a saturation with drugs, but not always on aesthetical interest, one can be never bored about it.
[/quote]

Yeah I agree…kids and old demented people can watch the same shit all over again and think that its new and have the same experience as watching it the first time…

But if you watch it often enough and you re healthy…it has to get boring…even the best movie…the best music…

for example…if you re in prison and you only can listen to stuck in the middle with you- steelers wheel and watch pulp fiction…

I dont care if you masturbate to it because you think they are great…but it has to get boring at some point…

I can hardly sit through that song once.

To Tarantino is god:

I dig what you say, make me think I loose a vinyl record I had bought in a second hand trade, it was disco rythms and one of the song was YOU MASTURBATE sing very loud and slow it was the only words of the whole song, very good record but I loose it :-[

[quote=“Marilyn”]
To Tarantino is god:

I dig what you say, make me think I loose a vinyl record I had bought in a second hand trade, it was disco rythms and one of the song was YOU MASTURBATE sing very loud and slow it was the only words of the whole song, very good record but I loose it :-[
[/quote]

lol!! makes me think about this song called: I wanna fuck you in the ass…its the only thing they say in it…

There is also a commercial with this song in it…a family in a car (father, mother, 2 kids) who dont know ANY english and sing along with “I wanna fuck you in the ass” very loud…pwetty funny 8)

Haha, that one is very funny! ;D

Yes, it’s funny :smiley:

Pulp Fiction is a damn good film, and its one you can watch over and over again, but any film will get boring after about 1200 veiws (4 years almost daily), seriously, don’t you have any other DVDs?

[quote=“Killer_Bill”]
Pulp Fiction is a damn good film, and its one you can watch over and over again, but any film will get boring after about 1200 veiws (4 years almost daily), seriously, don’t you have any other DVDs?
[/quote]
Not ever!!

Pulp is a great film, i do watch it over and over again. But movies can get boring after a while if you watch them avidly all the time.

That hasn’t happened to me yet with Pulp…can’t see it happening for a while…

I didn’t watch Pulp Fiction much time, I watched it at first release in English, I loved the movie but I didn’t understand so much English, recently I watched on DVD and I had no sound, then I watch it in french and there I can say it’s a very great movie and it’s a lot of fun to watch it.

[quote=“Comfortable Silence”]
[/quote]

Im the same way. I’ll watch a QT film with some people who have never really watched any of his films except maybe kill bill, and just sit there saying, thats means something, or did you catch that? And then they’ll freak out and ask what it was, and i’ll just make them wait til its over to even start to explain. Some people tho i know will eventually get it because they pay attention to that stuff, so i won’t say anything. I just mess with the people i know will never get it.

[quoteHarry Potter helps her to built her world][quote][/quote]

I never thought Harry Potter would help me put my point across, but that’s the perfect way of describing the effect Tarantino’s films have had on my life.

I can’t watch RD too often, even though that’s my favourite. You have to be in the right mood. If you get it right, you get new stuff or at least new emphases every time you see it. The same goes for PF. You can’t watch things as much as you want at first; you have to limit it and that lets you appreciate it for longer.

And Marilyn, I think you should keep up the long long replies. They’re very interesting and it’s funny when someone follows them with only a couple of words or something.