The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Got fucking tired of it

anyone ells just got tired of pulp fiction? when i watch it now it seems so fucking boring, i forward like 3/4 of it and the parts i do watch leave me yawning and eventually regretting that i botherd to insert the dvd, now i figured i shouldnt watch it for liek a year and then i might get the enjoyment of it back but for now im done

[color=Maroon]Are you a masochist?

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
anyone ells just got tired of pulp fiction? when i watch it now it seems so fucking boring, i forward like 3/4 of it and the parts i do watch leave me yawning and eventually regretting that i botherd to insert the dvd, now i figured i shouldnt watch it for liek a year and then i might get the enjoyment of it back but for now im done
[/quote]

die. no seriously. what kind of tarantino fan are you if you dont like pulp fiction anymore? to me this is what makes pulp so great: you can watch it over and over again. just make some months pause in between you watch it

I get tired of it as well, but I never watched it that often in the first place. I don’t sit down and go through the whole movie, I just pick out bits that I want to watch, whenever I feel like watching them.

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]

die. no seriously. what kind of tarantino fan are you if you dont like pulp fiction anymore? to me this is what makes pulp so great: you can watch it over and over again. just make some months pause in between you watch it
[/quote]

bullshit

i watched it almost daily for like 4 years, dont tell me it never gets bored because it does

[quote=“BB”]
I get tired of it as well, but I never watched it that often in the first place. I don’t sit down and go through the whole movie, I just pick out bits that I want to watch, whenever I feel like watching them.
[/quote]
i do the same

to tell you the truth, ive only watched pulp from beginning to ending once!

i just watch the scene i’d like to

just like bb ^^

I wouldn’t go so far as to say this film is borring. I hardly ever watch this film, but when I feel like treating myself, and when I think I deserve to watch it, I do. This isn’t a film that you can watch everyday. It is something special and is QT at his best. It is a masterpiece. I mean it’s no Kill Bill with the fast forward moving momentum, where nearly every scene is extremely re-watchable. He didn’t make Pulp Fiction for you to watch it over and over again in order to enjoy it (like Jackie Brown). It is a film which you can enjoy so much just by watching it once which should satisfy you. It isn’t a film that you can just pop into your DVD player whenever you want, it should be watched fully and only like 2-3 times a year in order to really appreciate the genius of it. I feel this film will age very well indeed just as it has already done.

I can’t say how many times I’ve seen PF… but surely a lot of times, and NO, I’m not tired of it.

But of course, ANY film – as wonderful as it may be – will get you sick of it if you watch it daily for 4 years!

i watch it when i am lonely…

The film seemed boring for one of my friends who didn’t understand english good enough to notice all the cool quotes.

That movie’s just perfect, when I watch it then I do it when I have some free time and from beginning to the end.

I watch pulp twice a year from beginning to end, New Year’s Eve, and 4th of July.

I usually skip around through different scenes because my DVD is fucked up.

I usually watch it once or twice during summer when I feel like chilling out or cheering myself up. I dont think I could watch it repeatedly, but when I do watch it there’s just something about it that always puts me in a good mood and makes me feel better about stuff, so I dont think I could ever get tired of it.

It happens with every movie after a while. It’s called the law of diminishing returns.

God I hated economics. >:(

I watch it so much! I dont know how many times Iv’e seen it, I lost count after 12 times! Im not sick of it yet! ;D It’s just too fucking good! like a five dollar milkshake!

Me 2 times only

not tired of it

You must watch it more! If you have time, that is!

Me 4 times only

a little tired of it

I watch it cos I have no social life! Okay, I lie, When Im bored! I have friends, Im not a complete loser! ;D