Goodbye Eveyone. It's Time

[quote=“G”][quote=“Angel”][quote=“G”]Anyway,

Who is this “Eve-yone” that Mr. Pink is saying Goodbye to? Plus why does it show he has been on here after he wrote this on his profile? ::slight_smile:[/quote]

To get the love and attention he so desperately needs. I noticed the “Eveyone” mistake, but decided not to bother with a topic I was probably going to want to delete or lock soon.
[/quote]

I hope you do either lock or delete this thread, because of my words with F.W.

I am sorry that I had/said those words, but I thought they had to be said in order to move forward as a respectful board. Again F.W., you are one of my fav posters on here, so please don't take it the wrong way, and that is why I hope this thread gets locked, since everything has been said and now can be deleted so no future readings can be offended.[/quote]

Seriously, dude, no one in here is offended…at least not me. It’s the internet if I wanted to piss you off I could say “G is a big fat gay boy who makes mustaches out of pubic hair!”

But that doesn’t make it true.

hahahhahahhahaha that was a bad joke but big fat gay boy is one of my favorite childhood insults.

[quote=“F.W.”]
Seriously, dude, no one in here is offended…at least not me. It’s the internet if I wanted to piss you off I could say “G is a big fat gay boy who makes mustaches out of pubic hair!”

hahahhahahhahaha that was a bad joke but big fat gay boy is one of my favorite childhood insults.[/quote]

DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS ,FOR THE 3rd TIME, AGAIN? w#r

[quote=“G”][quote=“F.W.”]

hahahhahahhahaha that was a bad joke but big fat gay boy is one of my favorite childhood insults.[/quote]

DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS ,FOR THE 3rd TIME, AGAIN? w#r[/quote]

Yes but from now on, if Angel gives you shit, just tell him your asshole belongs to me.

It’s like we’re in prison now.

[quote=“F.W.”]

Yes but from now on, if Angel gives you shit, just tell him your asshole belongs to me.

It’s like we’re in prison now.[/quote]

:police: That reminded me of Half Baked.
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3253/2697387737_86e31b65ae.jpg[/img]

I’m just curious but how does everyone feel about Mr.Pink being gone?

[quote=“Basterd101”]I’m just curious but how does everyone feel about Mr.Pink being gone?[/quote]

You mean how do we feel about him changing accounts? We don’t care. As long as he behaves himself in his new incarnation.

Why is everyone acusing me of false accusations?

[quote=“Basterd101”]Why is everyone acusing me of false accusations?[/quote]

Accusing you of false accusations?

Wait, what?

I find it funny to join these forums and to have people accuse me of being a former member.

[quote=“Basterd101”]I’m just curious but how does everyone feel about Mr.Pink being gone?[/quote]

Because of this.

Why the fuck do you care what we think about Mr. Pink leaving? We don’t even care.

You come from New Zealand.

You are into newer films because you just started watching films seriously (which fits Mr. Pink’s recent discoveries)

You used to be on a MMA forum (Mr. Pink also likes MMA)

You are basically him without the rage.

[quote=“Angel”]
Because of this.

Why the fuck do you care what we think about Mr. Pink leaving? We don’t even care.

You come from New Zealand.

You are into newer films because you just started watching films seriously (which fits Mr. Pink’s recent discoveries)

You used to be on a MMA forum (Mr. Pink also likes MMA)

You are basically him without the rage.[/quote]
Are you a psychiatrist? If you’re not then you have no right to accuse me of these ridiculous statements.

[quote=“Basterd101”]
Are you a psychiatrist? If you’re not then you have no right to accuse me of these ridiculous statements.[/quote]

Accuse you of ridiculous statements? No, I was the one making the “ridiculous statements”. I think that’s what you meant to say.

And I am going to say only this.

No one gives a fuck. If you want to reinvent yourself, then do so. But do it quietly and let Mr. Pink die. I have no problem with contributing members on this forum.

You contribute, you cease to be my problem.

You cause problems and the banhammer comes down.

[quote=“Angel”]

Accuse you of ridiculous statements? No, I was the one making the “ridiculous statements”. I think that’s what you meant to say.

And I am going to say only this.

No one gives a fuck. If you want to reinvent yourself, then do so. But do it quietly and let Mr. Pink die. I have no problem with contributing members on this forum.

You contribute, you cease to be my problem.

You cause problems and the banhammer comes down.[/quote]
Im gonna let you think that im Mr.Pink even though im not, bossman.

[quote=“Basterd101”]
Im gonna let you think that im Mr.Pink even though im not, bossman.[/quote]

I don’t know for sure. I’m not right about everything. And frankly, I don’t care.

Just stop talking about Mr. Pink.

[quote=“F.W.”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]You guys are guys, right? You’re grown, right? Start acting like men and suck it up. ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Since when is there a difference between men and boys? Even Bogart through a bitchfit occasionally. At least as men we can shake it off whereas women shoot blood out of their vaginas they’re so pissed off. Talk about melodramatic and obnoxious.[/quote]

Haha. If you'd have never said you were a dude, I'd have totally thought you were a woman. :P

[quote=“Angel”][quote=“Basterd101”]
Im gonna let you think that im Mr.Pink even though im not, bossman.[/quote]

I don’t know for sure. I’m not right about everything. And frankly, I don’t care.

Just stop talking about Mr. Pink.[/quote]

No one cares.

Interesting thing happened over at PEGGSTER.NET that is both retarded and somewhat creepy.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]

Mr.Pink

Like A Little Flower

Post subject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS: New Members, please say hello!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi my names Tommy im from New Zealand. I kinda just joined this forum because I know Geoi is like obsessed with these guys. Im more of a Quentin Tarantino fan.[/quote]

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
Mr.Pink

Like A Little Flower

Post subject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS: New Members, please say hello!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:10 am

Im sure Geoi is really glad that im in another one of her forums.
[/quote]

I should have just deleted his account, but it’s better to know who he is for sure than to deal with him pretending to be someone else.

That kid deserves a smacked bum. And I am more than happy to do the honours. I’m only a short flight from NZ.

[quote=“cherrydarling”]That kid deserves a smacked bum. And I am more than happy to do the honours. I’m only a short flight from NZ.[/quote]
Why dont you fuck off you whore.

Ohh yea and im back. It was a test to see what everyone would think of me if I ever would leave (which wil never happen) and by looking through this I see that im obviously the most hated on the forums.

Im officially sick of being the evil Mr.Pink so can anyone give me a new persona?

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“cherrydarling”]That kid deserves a smacked bum. And I am more than happy to do the honours. I’m only a short flight from NZ.[/quote]
Why dont you fuck off you whore.

Ohh yea and im back. It was a test to see what everyone would think of me if I ever would leave (which wil never happen) and by looking through this I see that im obviously the most hated on the forums.

Im officially sick of being the evil Mr.Pink so can anyone give me a new persona?[/quote]

Ah man, you tricked us!

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]I’m officially sick of being the evil Mr.Pink. So, can anyone give me a new persona?[/quote]

http://www.homestarrunner.com/crystal.html <---------How's that for your new persona, Mr. Pussy? ;D

[quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]I’m officially sick of being the evil Mr.Pink. So, can anyone give me a new persona?[/quote]

http://www.homestarrunner.com/crystal.html <---------How's that for your new persona, Mr. Pussy? ;D[/quote] Go suck your grannys dick.