The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Goodbye Eveyone. It's Time

Yeah…Mr.Pink is childish, but also acts retarded. That’s an awful cocktail to drink.

[quote=“F.W.”][quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“F.W.”]
You’re right. How about you honor him by joining him on the way out?[/quote]
I will remember that. I never forget anything.[/quote]

Hey-a, do you-a know-a who I am? Huh? I’m-a the Don-a of this site-a-ria! Faluchia! Boneria! Bassimio si mundochia![/quote]

Hmmm, 4 months and you're the Don? ???

[quote=“G”][quote=“F.W.”][quote=“Basterd101”]
I will remember that. I never forget anything.[/quote]

Hey-a, do you-a know-a who I am? Huh? I’m-a the Don-a of this site-a-ria! Faluchia! Boneria! Bassimio si mundochia![/quote]

Hmmm, 4 months and you're the Don? ???[/quote]

First off: it was a joke.

Second off: you were happy to have me around and promoting my coolness until I shit on your precious music jokingly.

[quote=“F.W.”][quote=“G”][quote=“F.W.”]

Hmmm, 4 months and you're the Don? ???[/quote]

Second off: you were happy to have me around and promoting my coolness until I shit on your precious music jokingly.[/quote]

Second off: I like the fact that you can joke on everyone but no one can say crap to you about being a new member either.

Did Mr Pink really joined the forum end of August only ? That means he joined when I was off on holidays but I was convinced he was there before.

Oh and F.W., just checked out too, you joined very late too, only since June. I thought you were there since longer too but how did you post almost 1700 post in less than 4 months ?? That sounds way too much for such a short time.

I didnt even know this Mr.Pink guy. It’s just that at my old forum (sherdog mma forums) eveytime someone would leave even if we didnt know him we would honor them and respect them.

[quote=“G”]
Second off: I like the fact that you can joke on everyone but no one can say crap to you about being a new member either.[/quote]

You can bite but it doesn’t mean I’m not gonna bite back. :-*

[quote=“F.W.”][quote=“G”]
Second off: I like the fact that you can joke on everyone but no one can say crap to you about being a new member either.[/quote]

You can bite but it doesn’t mean I’m not gonna bite back. :-*[/quote]

O0 It seems to me you always forget that you bite first and no one can bite back. I don’t know really what you’re talking about. I just hate getting on here and seeing people who think they can run over others, when actually that person hasn’t even been here that long either.

I’m here to discuss and learn films, QT news, and other movie news with fellow people who love the same. Not to fight with someone. You’re one of the most educated on here about film, but it doesn’t make you have the right to keep popping off, and say other peoples’ opinions is shit, you know like Bio, or who was that when you just popped into a conversation about music between 2 people that started a 2-3 page fight because you said their music taste is shit?

You are a very cool member, and I like you on here, but I just don’t like people running over others. That is why I tried to become friends with that Mr. Pink, and when you first started, reading you scripts. I try to be friends and make people feel welcome to the forum. I hope you do the same.

All I am saying is let’s not start up again. You keep saying things are jokes, but I said a joke and you can’t take that. So can we just act cool with respect to each other. No need to fight unless there is a spam fuck. Okay, cool?

[quote=“G”][quote=“F.W.”][quote=“G”]

You can bite but it doesn’t mean I’m not gonna bite back. :-*[/quote]

O0 It seems to me you always forget that you bite first and no one can bite back. I don’t know really what you’re talking about. I just hate getting on here and seeing people who think they can run over others, when actually that person hasn’t even been here that long either.

I’m here to discuss and learn films, QT news, and other movie news with fellow people who love the same. Not to fight with someone. You’re one of the most educated on here about film, but it doesn’t make you have the right to keep popping off, and say other peoples’ opinions is shit, you know like Bio, or who was that when you just popped into a conversation about music between 2 people that started a 2-3 page fight because you said their music taste is shit?

You are a very cool member, and I like you on here, but I just don’t like people running over others. That is why I tried to become friends with that Mr. Pink, and when you first started, reading you scripts. I try to be friends and make people feel welcome to the forum. I hope you do the same.

All I am saying is let’s not start up again. You keep saying things are jokes, but I said a joke and you can’t take that. So can we just act cool with respect to each other. No need to fight unless there is a spam fuck. Okay, cool?[/quote]

Sorry, didn’t realize this was a big fat hippy love-in. You do know that Mr.Pink is a troll, right? Which makes him about the same as a “spam fuck”. Who gives a shit anyway? Take it easy.

You guys are guys, right? You’re grown, right? Start acting like men and suck it up. ::slight_smile:

I think both of you should just bend over like the little bitches you are and let me show you what it’s like to be a real man.

[quote=“Angel”]I think both of you should just bend over like the little bitches you are and let me show you what it’s like to be a real man.[/quote]

Man, something went wrong with your trying to burn them. You just said it was a manly thing to sodomize other men.

Everyone calm down. I was trying to stop the bashing of these forums and now I get it.

As I said, F.W. is a cool guy, Mr. Pink is gone, so we should chill out.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“Angel”]I think both of you should just bend over like the little bitches you are and let me show you what it’s like to be a real man.[/quote]

Man, something went wrong with your trying to burn them. You just said it was a manly thing to sodomize other men.[/quote]

It’s only gay if you take it. :smiley:

[quote=“Angel”][quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“Angel”]I think both of you should just bend over like the little bitches you are and let me show you what it’s like to be a real man.[/quote]

Man, something went wrong with your trying to burn them. You just said it was a manly thing to sodomize other men.[/quote]

It’s only gay if you take it. :smiley:[/quote]

Oh, I see. If I follow your logic, then necrophilia is a lie!

Anyway,

Who is this “Eve-yone” that Mr. Pink is saying Goodbye to? Plus why does it show he has been on here after he wrote this on his profile? ::slight_smile:

[quote=“G”]Anyway,

Who is this “Eve-yone” that Mr. Pink is saying Goodbye to? Plus why does it show he has been on here after he wrote this on his profile? ::slight_smile:[/quote]

To get the love and attention he so desperately needs. I noticed the “Eveyone” mistake, but decided not to bother with a topic I was probably going to want to delete or lock soon.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Oh, I see. If I follow your logic, then necrophilia is a lie![/quote]

Allow me to explain. Zed and Maynard are completely straight. Marsellus is gay for having taken it up the arse. Do you really think a gay man would have such an awesome chopper? :wink:

[quote=“Angel”][quote=“G”]Anyway,

Who is this “Eve-yone” that Mr. Pink is saying Goodbye to? Plus why does it show he has been on here after he wrote this on his profile? ::slight_smile:[/quote]

To get the love and attention he so desperately needs. I noticed the “Eveyone” mistake, but decided not to bother with a topic I was probably going to want to delete or lock soon.
[/quote]

I hope you do either lock or delete this thread, because of my words with F.W.

I am sorry that I had to/said those words, but I thought they had to be said in order to move forward as a respectful board. Again F.W., you are one of my fav posters on here, so please don't take it the wrong way, and that is why I hope this thread gets locked, since everything has been said and now can be deleted so no future readings can be offended.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]You guys are guys, right? You’re grown, right? Start acting like men and suck it up. ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Since when is there a difference between men and boys? Even Bogart through a bitchfit occasionally. At least as men we can shake it off whereas women shoot blood out of their vaginas they’re so pissed off. Talk about melodramatic and obnoxious.

[quote=“F.W.”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]You guys are guys, right? You’re grown, right? Start acting like men and suck it up. ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Since when is there a difference between men and boys? Even Bogart through a bitchfit occasionally. At least as men we can shake it off whereas women shoot blood out of their vaginas they’re so pissed off. Talk about melodramatic and obnoxious.[/quote]

That is probably the most truthful thing that has been said on this board for a month. ;D