Goodbye Eveyone. It's Time

Time to say goodbye to all of you for the last time.

I leave you with this.

Honor Him - YouTube

Kilgore said the same thing once.

It’s best not to say it unless you actually mean it.

You’ll just end up looking like a fool.

I’ve been on many forums and people always say things like this but they always end up coming back.

[quote=“Angel”]Kilgore said the same thing once.

It’s best not to say it unless you actually mean it.

You’ll just end up looking like a fool.[/quote]

I remember when Kilgore did. Well, he still came back in the end but see now, he doesn’t log in anymore. But lots of other veterans have left without a word cause they meant it and didn’t want to be begged to stay or anything.

Pink is far from being a veteran and is probably gone for good because his daddy doesn’t want him to be on the computer anymore.

I’d be disappointed in you if you came back, you’d break your word. I wouldn’t be able to trust you anymore…

He hasn’t deleted his account, that’s a sign that he hasn’t left yet.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]He hasn’t deleted his account, that’s a sign that he hasn’t left yet.[/quote]

Do it for him. Swayze style.

Ahaha. I gotta stay chic, I’m a girl, no ninja or warrior :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Time to say goodbye to all of you for the last time.

I leave you with this.

Honor Him - YouTube[/quote]

Yeah, it’s time. w#r (sorry)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Even though many of you didnt like him we could atleast honor him.

[quote=“Basterd101”]Even though many of you didnt like him we could atleast honor him.[/quote]

You’re right. How about you honor him by joining him on the way out?

[quote=“F.W.”]
You’re right. How about you honor him by joining him on the way out?[/quote]
I will remember that. I never forget anything.

[quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“F.W.”]
You’re right. How about you honor him by joining him on the way out?[/quote]
I will remember that. I never forget anything.[/quote]

Hey-a, do you-a know-a who I am? Huh? I’m-a the Don-a of this site-a-ria! Faluchia! Boneria! Bassimio si mundochia!

[quote=“F.W.”]
Hey-a, do you-a know-a who I am? Huh? I’m-a the Don-a of this site-a-ria! Faluchia! Boneria! Bassimio si mundochia![/quote]
You’re normal.

[quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“F.W.”]
Hey-a, do you-a know-a who I am? Huh? I’m-a the Don-a of this site-a-ria! Faluchia! Boneria! Bassimio si mundochia![/quote]
You’re normal.[/quote]

You don’t know the half of it, Jim.

This is pretty cool news to come back to :slight_smile:

Nah but seriously we should all honor Mr.Pink. He was a warrior poet.

[quote=“Basterd101”]Nah but seriously we should all honor Mr.Pink. He was a warrior poet.[/quote]

Are you Mr Pink twin ? You’re a brandnew user, so you don’t know him for so long, why are you so obsessed by honor him then ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Basterd101”]Nah but seriously we should all honor Mr.Pink. He was a warrior poet.[/quote]

Are you Mr Pink twin ? You’re a brandnew user, so you don’t know him for so long, why are you so obsessed by honor him then ?[/quote]

I thought that was pretty obvious.

Yeah. Me too. :laugh: