Good, bad & ugly restored dvd

my version is 161 minutes but it has “14 minutes of never-before-seen in the us footage” totalling 175…

also, only “a fistful of dollars” is double sided

i feel much better now

that 14 minutes of footage is the stuff i explained up to^^^

So who the fuck cares about the special edition if the added scenes are already on the normal dvd??

But now they’re gonna be included in the actual movie and not be just seperate deleted scenes. That’s the difference.

i didnt find the 14 minutes extra footage that good i like the movie the way it is

[quote]So who the fuck cares about the special edition if the added scenes are already on the normal dvd??[/quote]

I’ll gladly take the documentaries. Especially the one on Morricone who is long overdue to have a featurette devoted to him.

Just lovely.

SWEET. 8)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

When is this gonna come out?

May 18th

Haha, I’ll get it April 7th. 8) This is gonna be sweet. Not that the movie needs any additions, though. It’s close to perfection in the original form.

[quote]Haha, I’ll get it April 7th.  8) This is gonna be sweet. Not that the movie needs any additions, though. It’s close to perfection in the original form.[/quote]

AAAAAH, But if there no were additions you would be all like “a bare-bones! where’s the cream filling >:( !!!”

[quote]

AAAAAH, But if there no were additions you would be all like “a bare-bones! where’s the cream filling  >:( !!!”[/quote]

True. I have had the bare bones-version (uk) for ages now, and it’s nice to see the extras. But what I meant was, the film itself doesn’t need the extra fourteen minutes from the Italian version. I’ve seen those scenes dubbed in Italian, and to be honest, they don’t bring much new to what is already there.

Still i’m interested because the new release has better sound and picture quality AND the exras, of course. Now I just need to get rid of the bare-bones version. Wanna buy? ;D

No I’m gettin this SE with feature’s, I almost bought the barebones last month to ::slight_smile:

what are you guys talking about? there is no question or doubts at all… throw away your old one and buy this new SE, it’s the italian cut, it has good sound and picture, and a second disc with some good extras and an audio commentary.

in my opinion, there is not even a single doubt.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com … ance&s=dvd”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001GF2DS/qid=1079447996/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-2913904-6325430?v=glance&s=dvd</LINK_TEXT>

Niice cover art

This is gonna be fuckin awesome. I am going to watch this dvd till my player explodes.  8)

[quote]what are you guys talking about? there is no question or doubts at all… throw away your old one and buy this new SE[/quote]

I don’t doubt a second! With all this better quality and the extras, I’m buying this the moment it is released. But I think the Italian cut alone isn’t really worth paying money. Plus the fact given that Lee’s lines are now dubbed in English by an imitator. Then again, it’s kinda hard to get Lee dub himself now.  :wink: Over thirty years must change the existing actors’ voices somehow, too.

This is of course arguable, but in fact I like the American cut more… But since it comes with all this other stuff, hell yeah, I’m buying it.

Again, this is a question of more footage = better than original? It isn’t necessarily so.

Yeah, one of the most important DVDs ever released! I’m looking forward to “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” as a restored DVD because this is one of my favorite movies of all time. I pre-ordered the DVD months ago :slight_smile: .

Someone else if dubbing Lee Van Cleef’s lines? That’s fuckin gay. His voice is what made his character so damn cool. Oh well, I’ll probably buy it anyway just for the extras.