Girls and PF

I love pulp fiction its my favorite movie but when i tried to watch it with my girlfriend she didnt appreciate half of its sheer genius. Are all women like this? Was it the rape scene? the violence? or do i need a new girlfriend.

Mia would understand me.

its a general problem with Women and movies. there are just not enough girls out there who like movies. they are rare, and they are shy. i dont know many.

my girlfriend fell asleep watching Once Upon a Time in the West, can you believe that? But she digs exploitation movies and Kevin Smith films :wink:

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Take a look on this board Seb, you have plenty of great women here, who loves QT movies!

I will admit that there are more male than female fans, but who cares about it.

But you can see on this site, that there are some women who wanna see some great movies… and PF is such a great movie!

[quote]
I will admit that there are more male than female fans, but who cares about it.

But you can see on this site, that there are some women who wanna see some great movies… and PF is such a great movie!
[/quote]

read my post again. i didnt say there are NONE, i said there are maybe/obviously not enough

[quote]
…they are rare, and they are shy. i dont know many…[/quote]

hehehe, Seb I read this!

they are shy… I think you better edit your post, cuz the women here are not that shy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thing is, my gf is a QT fan, but she can never sit through pulp fiction. As many times as i’ve tried to get her to watch it, she’s always stopped watching it. Personally, I think the movie is one of the funniest films i’ve ever seen, but she just doesn’t seem to have enough patiecene for all the dialogue, which is the best part.

I’m a girl and my boyfriend hated Pulp Fiction…

Vincent would understand me ::slight_smile:

haha

[quote]I’m a girl and my boyfriend hated Pulp Fiction…

Vincent would understand me ::slight_smile:[/quote]

what movies does he like then?

I could’nt give a flying fuckaroo about QT films. I’m here to meet boys.

I’m a Tarantino fan. My man likes his movies. I shew True Romance to my mother, she loved it. Before that I went to the theater to see Kill Bill again with her, she laughed louder than everybody everytime they said the word pussy i nearly changed my seat.

Imo, it doesn’t depend at all on the sex. If someone understands Tarantino humor, then he/she likes his movies.

I know loads of girls who enjoys Pulp Fiction. And I’m sure some men say they like it just to look cool, and because of the violent scenes, things that most of girls never do.

[quote]

what movies does he like then?[/quote]

James Bond films, Die Hard films, car movies like Gone in 60 Seconds etc

What the fuck? I love movies probably more than any guy Ive met. Pulp Fiction is on my top 10 list of favorite movies. I remember when I was around 12 and I started getting into violent movies my dad would say I say I was more like his little boy than girl. Even around then I was trying to write screenplays haha.

I’m a girlie-girl and I LOVE all of QT’s movies. And it’s strange, because when I meet guys and start telling them about my taste in movies, they think it’s “weird”. Apparently, I’m supposed to prefer Titanic over Pulp Fiction. lol

[color=Purple]Well I am a girl. Not so much a “girly girl” but I love sappy movies that make me cry. and SOME romantic comedies…BUT…If i were to give up all my movies except for a few…I would never give up ANY of my QT ones…including the ones he wrote…True Romance and Natural Born Killers…all of his movies are amazing and have been my fave movies even before I was old enough to connect QT to them. When Natural Born Killers first came out I was in Middle School I think and not allowed to watch it…I went to my friends house to watch it every weekend. And to this day I still love it! The movie that is and forever will be my fave movie…Pulp Fiction.

But I agree not alot of girls like Quentin movies…and im guessing because of the “violence” but you know what, they’re the ones missing out, so let them watch thier Freddie Prinze Jr movies, and we’ll have our QT movies!!!

for some reason all girls love Bella Maffia even though its “pretty” violent

i watched the same movie with every girl i had over to my house and they all loved it

got em wet as fuck too

excuse my language ladies

People still watch Freddie Prince Jr. movies?

Anywho I’m very girly and I love violent sexual movies and I’m a big movie geek. I like to cry at movies too, hell I cried during Vol.2 and Jackie Brown.

why did you cry to Jackie Brown?

is it cause Chris Tucker got 2 in the head?

yeah, it was so unexpected… :’(

Girls don’t like QT films because of the violence. Whenever I watch KillBill I always have to skip the violent bits, as for the bit at the beginning (With Bea on the floor) I always skip that chapter, I’ve seen KB about 20 times but I’ve only seen that bit once.

I think Quentin aims towards both men and women. Kill Bill is genrally a boys film, however it shows women in power, who have the same roles as men and I think that’s why it was so successful.

As for PF, that was succesful because it was just cool and most girls just arn’t cool now are they?

[color=Purple]I love violent sexual movies too!! haha!

and yes sadly girls still watch his movies. even though they are all the same.