George Romero's Land of the Dead!

[quote=“Scarface”]
I’ve finally managed to track down the whole script:

http://lotd.0catch.com/landofthedead.html

:smiley: :smiley:

[/quote] good job. but im kinda scared to read it because i like to experience the story first as a movie, and then read the screenplay. but reading excerps are fine because it just hypes you up for the movie. Good find nonetheless! :slight_smile:

Holly Crap attack! they look the best zombies since well SOTD…

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/georgea … edead.html”>http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/georgearomeroslandofthedead.html</LINK_TEXT>.

This movie looks promising! Let the master who created this genre show all the imitators who makes the best zombie flix!!

Nice…

Tobe Hooper is also coming with a new zombie movie. It’s going to be like Deliverence with zombies. To tell you the truth… I’m not sure which is going to be better, both look amazing.

wicked ass poster. Battle of the zombie flicks. Hell, I’m looking forward to that.

Heres the trailer! I think the realese date has been changed…not 2 sure though ???

movies.yahoo.com/feature/georgearomeroslandofthedead.html

Also could somebody post a larger pic of that Land of the Dead wallpaper :wink:

Haha, “They’re coming to get you, Barbara”.

Looks nice.

Official site - www.landofthedeadmovie.net/

THERES A LARGER PIC OF THE WALLPAPER!

New full uncut trailer: http://www.lotdunseen.com/trailer_l.html

AHHHHHHH!!! That has to be the coolest trailer so far! The brain part is fucked! Thanks for the link.

Did anyone notice that zombie that looks like Bub from Day of the Dead?

Info on last nights Land of the Dead premiere w/ quotes from QT.

City welcomes ‘Dead’ for a day

Michael Machosky, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - June 23, 2005

George A. Romero as eager as ever to walk among ‘Dead’

Ed Blank, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - June 23, 2005

Red carpet, other weird things rolled out for ‘Land of the Dead’ premiere ‘Land of the Dead’

Barbara Vancheri and Johnna Pro, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - June 23, 2005

Zombie master George Romero rounds up his monsters for a long-awaited fourth film

Barbara Vancheri, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - June 23, 2005

A brief history of Romero’s hungry zombies

Scott Mervis, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - June 23, 2005

An open letter to Pittsburgh from George Romero’s son: Night of the Living Dad

George Cameron Romero, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - June 23, 2005

‘Land’ finds old zombies learning new tricks

Barbara Vancheri, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - June 23, 2005

‘Dead’ Head Romero Brings Zombies to Life

DAVID GERMAIN, AP Movie Writer - June 22, 2005

so uh did any one see it yet.

I’m going to see it today, in like three hours, can’t wait! I’ll come right back after the movie and write a review! From what I’ve heard it’s good, but it’s not has good as his last 3 zombie flicks.

This movie was fucking brilliant! It was way better then any of his previous 3 zombie films! I was absolutely in love with this film after the first 5 seconds. I advice everyone on this forum to see it! The only problem I had was that it wasn’t a electronic zombie score in this film.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
This movie was fucking brilliant! It was way better then any of his previous 3 zombie films! I was absolutely in love with this film after the first 5 seconds. I advice everyone on this forum to see it! The only problem I had was that it wasn’t a electronic zombie score in this film.
[/quote]

Could you write a review and post it in the review section?

www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=4240.0

No problem. :wink:

The Soundtrack!

www.moviegrooves.com/shop/landofthedeadsoundtrack.htm

I saw it this past weekend and liked it for the most part. I still miss the clausterphobia of Night of the Living Dead, but this is easily the nicest looking Romero movie yet. Probably the most well casted, too. The acting isn’t Oscar material, but it isn’t insanely camp, either. Romero gets in a couple of good jabs at the Bush administration, too, through the Dennis Hopper character.