Snatch

Naked Gun

Hot Shots 1 + 2

Big Worm’s head-in-the-cabinet in Friday

Robbery chase in Raising Arizona

The mafioso who does a lil’ Flava Flav in Ghost Dog:Way of the Samurai

Most of the “Bride of the Atom” scenes in Ed Wood

Chess game in History of the World Part I

In Rising Sun where Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery switch heads. This always cracks me up.

Football game in Monty Python/Meaning of Life

The 2nd claymation scene in Happiness of the Katakuris

In Rushmore when Max Fisher’s little friend confronts Bill Murray in the middle of the street. The music makes this scene.

Bachelor Party-“What are you crazy? Look at my tits! THEY’RE PERFECT!”

Kumar marries a big bag of weed and slaps it for making bad coffee- Harold and Kumar

Monthy Python and the holy grail - scene with the bridge of death where the Keeper asks each traveller three questions and the killer bunny rabbit scene

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
Monthy Python and the holy grail - scene with the bridge of death where the Keeper asks each traveller three questions and the killer bunny rabbit scene
[/quote]

hahaha im gonna watch that again right now

37! - Clerks and every scene after that

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas; When Gonzo is in the bathtub tripping on acid and Duke is trying to get the situation under controle “Don’t fuck with me now man, I am Ahab!!”, also when Duke is in the hallway talking to Gonzo about how they can make money of the girl, “We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these pigs loose on her!”, "I figure she can do about four at a time. Christ, if we keep her full of acid that’s more like two grand a day. Maybe three."

haha, i wanna marry that movie…

Goodfellas: when De Niro and Pesci are kicking the shit out of Batts, holy fuck, if that’s not western kung fu fighting i dont what is, the face De Niro makes is priceless, the amount of blood is hilarious, i love it, cracks me up

you have to make your own topic for that

Dumb and Dumber - Police officer sips Lloyd’s urine…

Rita, Sue and Bob too - The sex scene in the car and then the scene in the nightclub

Trainspotting: when Spud wakes up at his chicks house in a pile of diarrhea and he joins the parents of the girl at the dinnertable and the mother insists that she washes out the sheets, so she rips it out of his hands covering the entire room and faces of the parents with diarrhea

i had to pause the dvd for 10 mins cause i couldnt stop laughing

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
you have to make your own topic for that
[/quote]

what happened to LetsGoToWork? did he get banned or something?

no, i cut the fingers off of my voodoo doll

that sounds like something Fatale would do

no, thats raping 5 year old boys with a strap-on penis on your forehead

nah, man

…more like 4 year old boys

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
Trainspotting: when Spud wakes up at his chicks house in a pile of diarrhea and he joins the parents of the girl at the dinnertable and the mother insists that she washes out the sheets, so she rips it out of his hands covering the entire room and faces of the parents with diarrhea

i had to pause the dvd for 10 mins cause i couldnt stop laughing
[/quote]

some screencaps of that scene

This is Spinal Tap: talking aobut how thier friend died choking on vomit, but couldn’t tell if it was his or someone elses! ;D