Films You Just Cannot Bring Yourself To Watch

I just cannot bring myself to watch:

• Musical-type films (Chicago, Moulin Rouge etc)
  • Any old school stuff from Charles Bronson, the guy just has a constant grin, he pisses me off so much (R.I.P)
  • Supposedly shit superhero films (Catwoman, Daredevil, Hulk)
  • Chick flicks
  • Swept Away

I’m never in the mood for those type of films

- Teen Comedies (American Pie …)

• Horror-Comedies (Eight Legged Freaks …)

• Brainless Modern Action Flicks (Stealth …)

• Michael Bay films (Everything the sucker of Satan’s cock has done)

Ichi the killer :-[

- Animation movies (Finding Nemo, Incredibles…)

• Teen Comedies
  • The Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • Michael Bay movies

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]

[/quote]

:’( the Lord of the rings is a beautiful trilogy…

Anything with Will Smith, Paris Hilton, Julia Roberts, Paul Walker, or R&B/Rap Singers.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Anything with Will Smith, Paris Hilton, Julia Roberts, Paul Walker, or R&B/Rap Singers.
[/quote]

One Night in Paris is actually pretty good :stuck_out_tongue:

I refuse to watch any american remakes of asian films. I don’t care how much they praise films like The Ring. Something is seriously wrong when a film that is less than 5 years old is being remade.

And I don’t think I will get enough courage to watch Guinea Pig films…

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
One Night in Paris is actually pretty good :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
[/quote]

What do you think of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air?

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]

• Animation movies (Finding Nemo, Incredibles…)
  • Teen Comedies
  • Michael Bay movies
    [/quote]

The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy do seem like 10 Everests, but they are definitely worth the watch. Of course they aren’t perfect, and the last one is overly long, but they are pretty good films. Saying that, I don’t think I will ever watch the films again. 10 Everests man!!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]

• Michael Bay films (Everything the sucker of Satan’s cock has done)
    [/quote]

Word. My friends dragged me in to watch Bad Boys 2 straight after I took them to watch Kill Bill: Volume 1. They had already seen it thrice and were telling me all about it in thebus ride to the cinema. My God, I just wanted choke on my popcorn and die after 10 minutes of that shit. I was bored to death and passed my time thinking about the Tarantino film I had seen 10 minutes before that. We snuck in to see Bad Boys 2, but being free was NO consolation. In fact, I think they owe me money for going to watch it. My worst cinema going experience ever. Motherfucker. I’m all riled up now.

Fresh Prince is an awesome show and he made some great songs but one day he decided he was the coolest man alive and I decided to hate his stupid cocky ass.

Fresh Prince and Enemy of the State are great

I even like MIB…:stuck_out_tongue:

I robot was ok for what it was, bad boys 1 and 2 the same…wild west was FUBAR and his songs arent great but catchy and just fun…I love when summer starts and you re just cruisin’ and summertime by him comes on…

I find that the public is giving him the name of being cocky, whilst I dont really see him being cocky at all…he isnt great, just good at what he does…

summertime is a classic, his music was good back in those days, stupid, but fun, Paren’t just don’t understand was my shit when I was 8

I’ve had umpteen chances to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 whenever I want and I just can’t bring myself to it. I probably agree with everything said but I just imagine it being 2 hours of hearing the same shit I’ve been told a million times and ending up dead of a massive aneurysm trying to figure out how we ended up with Bush as president. Plus looking at Michael Moore’s stubble makes my nuts itch.

The Hellraiser films

Why pray?

Well as I’ve said before I’m to sadistic and Jaded as is to be seeing films that are just torture – blood sucking freaks was enough, not because I cant take it but because Ill become even more sadistic and Jaded I’m trying to preserve what’s left of my humanity… :angel:

I told this Matt guy at school about all these hard core films, he was into films like MA15+ TYPES then I told him about films like Seven and worse then later I told him not to see the Hellraiser films and he did and now hes into torture films ( They grow up so fast… :’()

Flyer - movies [ Iron Eagle, Top Gun, and so on ]

Boxer - movies [ including Rocky, Million Dollar Baby, Hurricane, excluding Raging Bull ]

German movies

French movies

Bollywood

Wong Kar Wai films [ except As tears go by and Fallen Angels ]

Julia Roberts films

Arthouse

Swordplay

Are you serious? you are missing out. So many great films fit into those categories.

As has been mentioned before on this thread. Teen comedies. I hate teens and even though i am a teen, i still hate all the stupid crap that amuses my functionally retarded peers.

Anyway, why does everyone hate Michael Bay so much, i dont particularly like him nor his films, but i wont say i hate him, cause the critics crap on about him but he does make a lot of money.

Wong Kar Wai films WTF??!!! :o

I mentioned i don’t like arthouse, so of course i don’t watch WKW.

And yes, i’m serious.

And have no problems finding enough good movies outta this limitation.

It’s not so strict.

well not liking arthouse thats no crime…