Fdtd

[quote]my dvd doesnt have commentary on it, fuck that

type it all out[/quote]

what? what shit dvd did you buy? get over to malls.tarantino.info and get the real thang

i bought a ‘tarantino collection box’ a while ago for €25, it had pulp fiction, jackie brown and from dusk till dawn in it

just no extras what so ever

:frowning:

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
i bought a ‘tarantino collection box’ a while ago for €25, it had pulp fiction, jackie brown and from dusk till dawn in it

just no extras what so ever

:frowning:
[/quote]

Which collection box was it?

I had no idea what the film was about when i first watched it, and it blew me away! George Clooney’s first appearence gave me a huge shock, I love the film comepletely up until they start vamping-out, at which point i think the film is okay. The motel is one of my favourite pieces of dialogue ever [yes that’s right, from beginning to end], not as good as QT has written before, but still damn good. The vampires didn’t ruin the film IMO, but just ‘lowered the quality’ a bit [although i laughed at the final pullback, which revealed that the bar was really an Aztec temple].

It was on BBC2 last night and I sat and watched it for the first time in ages. I had forgotten how bloody good it is. It is brilliant and so funny.

yeah i watched it again too, its been a while, a year or so, its the closest thing Quentin will ever come to writing a comedy, so wonderfully written

Haha, I watched it again this weekend with a large group of friends (like 12 in all, male and female). Most of them watched it for the first time and enjoyed the hell out of it. It was great. And lemme just say it, Cheech’s pussy speech is classic. I want it as a ringing tone on my mobile phone. :smiley: