Did You Notice

anyone notice how fat vannessa ferlito is in this movie?

[quote=“dandadub”]
[/quote]

LOL! I thought she looked healthy. Cept for that nose. She could get that fixed with the DP money.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
LOL! I thought she looked healthy. Cept for that nose. She could get that fixed with the DP money.
[/quote] yeah her nose is pretty fucked up, just watched dp last night. vanessa has a huge pot belly and a massive arse, theres actually nothing attractive about her in this movie.

[quote=“ToothpickVicVega”]

• That in the bar Stuntman Mike says hes a teetolater to Pam (someone that doesnt drink) and at the end of the film we see he has a bottle of Four Roses bourbon in his glove compartment.
    [/quote]

He knew he’ll kill the girls so of course not he’s drinking alcohol that night. This way he wasn’t “guilty” in the name of law.

[quote=“dandadub”]
[/quote]

That’s pretty harsh. You seem like a charming person :-</E>

[quote=“dandadub”]
[/quote]

You neve poke a woman for her weight. It hurts the woman very much.

[quote=“dandadub”]
yeah her nose is pretty fucked up, just watched dp last night. vanessa has a huge pot belly and a massive arse, theres actually nothing attractive about her in this movie.
[/quote]

Um, there is plenty attractive about her in this movie.

[quote=“NonStop”]
Um, there is plenty attractive about her in this movie.
[/quote]

It sure is. He he.

im sensing low standards a plenty

are you kidding??? she is sooooooooooooo sexxxxxxxxy …

[quote=“dandadub”]
im sensing low standards a plenty
[/quote]

im sensing diffrent ideals.

Vanessa looked good in the film, but I wouldn’t regard her as a capable actress, and the same goes for every other chick in the first part of Death Proof. These are character actresses of a pretty low standard, I mean they are good for TV - which they are doing, but otherwise I wouldn’t hold them in such high regard.

Now the 2nd part of DP, had Rosario Dawson, and that CAN’T be said about her. She’s good in everything I’ve seen her in. I like her the best.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Vanessa looked good in the film, but I wouldn’t regard her as a capable actress, and the same goes for every other chick in the first part of Death Proof. These are character actresses of a pretty low standard, I mean they are good for TV - which they are doing, but otherwise I wouldn’t hold them in such high regard.
[/quote]

Ferlito was not to bad.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]

Now the 2nd part of DP, had Rosario Dawson, and that CAN’T be said about her. She’s good in everything I’ve seen her in. I like her the best.
[/quote]

I can def understand what you mean. Though Sidney Poitier was pretty cool in the first part. Rosario Dawson is the best from all the performances indeed. She’s always perfect in every movies I’ve seen too. Tracie Thoms was cool too, more like Sidney Poitier.

kkk

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]

[/quote]

None of the actresses really impressed me. None. Dawson is probably the best actress. The characters they were given are IMO pretty boring.

Because there are to many girls in way to little time, and you never really hear who they are.

Look at QTs other movies, his characters are always deep and he puts em in situations where they can act the way that u can see their personality… that doesnt happen in DP. Then again, its Grindhouse and probably supposed 2 be like that.

I didn’t say they were bad, I just meant they’re character actresses that are fit to start in exploitation films or B horror films.

[quote=“Larry”]
Because there are to many girls in way to little time, and you never really hear who they are.

Look at QTs other movies, his characters are always deep and he puts em in situations where they can act the way that u can see their personality… that doesnt happen in DP. Then again, its Grindhouse and probably supposed 2 be like that.
[/quote]

I disagree. In RD some of the characters we barely saw I found interesting and wanted to know more. Mr Blue and Mr Brown being examples. Maybe its their on-screen presence (and the lack of in the case of the girls in DP), or maybe in DP they didn’t have much to work with, or more likely its a combination of both.

[quote=“NonStop”]
I disagree. In RD some of the characters we barely saw I found interesting and wanted to know more. Mr Blue and Mr Brown being examples. Maybe its their on-screen presence (and the lack of in the case of the girls in DP), or maybe in DP they didn’t have much to work with, or more likely its a combination of both.
[/quote]

Well, Mr Brown sure had a very interesting speech, and all the dogs were professionals, so you naturally assume they have a interesting history. The girls in DP are just… random girls.