DID YOU KNOW... [Q.T. Trivia]

That Quentin did not cast Bruce Willis in Grindhouse…Bruce showed up on the set like…“Who am I playing?!”

[quote=“eazye”]
That Quentin did not cast Bruce Willis in Grindhouse…Bruce showed up on the set like…“Who am I playing?!”
[/quote] Yea, he learned that trick from Demi! lol

he was originally offered the chance to direct Men in Black (1997) & Speed (1994/I), but turned them down.

Has stated that he would like to make and star in a film telling the story of John Brown, the abolitionist.

That QT collects cereal boxes.

He’s a HUGE fan of the Tyra Banks Show, Battlestar Galactica, CSI & American Idol

He’s more comfortable in womens company then men.

During the filming of his movies, he always have a day were the men on the set dress up in womens clothes. He calls it dress day or blatant homosexual day.

He’s a big fan of Roy Rogers & His horse Trigger.

He bit Fergie during the filming of Planet Terror while playing a Zombie in her lovely ladylump to get a real reaction from her, and she tasted Fergalicious.

(Jimmy Kimmel Show)

[quote=“Bad Max”]
He’s more comfortable in womens company then men.
[/quote]

This attribute always worries me when a guy tells me that.

-most have later come out of the closet!

[quote=“Ify”]
Hahaha, that’s not him at all.

[/quote]
Are you sure?

That’s not Quentin. That’s a puppet from Team America.

At the age of 14, he wrote his first script, The Amazing Adventures of Mr. Lee.

Shortly after Quentin’s birth, his mother married musician Curt Zastoupil, with whom Quentin would form a strong bond.

In a recent interview with The Telegraph he mentioned an idea for a form of spaghetti western set in America’s Deep South which he calls “a southern.” Stating that he wanted “to do movies that deal with America’s horrible past with slavery and stuff but do them like spaghetti westerns, not like big issue movies. I want to do them like they’re genre films, but they deal with everything that America has never dealt with because it’s ashamed of it, and other countries don’t really deal with because they don’t feel they have the right to”

[quote=“Bad Max”]
In a recent interview with The Telegraph he mentioned an idea for a form of spaghetti western set in America’s Deep South which he calls “a southern.” Stating that he wanted “to do movies that deal with America’s horrible past with slavery and stuff but do them like spaghetti westerns, not like big issue movies. I want to do them like they’re genre films, but they deal with everything that America has never dealt with because it’s ashamed of it, and other countries don’t really deal with because they don’t feel they have the right to”
[/quote]

I’m up for it.

[quote=“eastern_Beauty”]
Are you sure?
[/quote]

100%

That he dated Shar Jackson?

I dont think they officially dated, they just would goto movies together as friends.

A bit of our Quentin’s philosophy:

- YouTube

I find his view very interesting, and it’s very healthy to have that kind of outlook.

[quote=“Ify”]
A bit of our Quentin’s philosophy:

- YouTube

I find his view very interesting, and it’s very healthy to have that kind of outlook.
[/quote]

Quentin? that’s RZA… ok, i just rewatch it. ADHD sucks man. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Quentin? that’s RZA… ok, i just rewatch it. ADHD sucks man. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I feel your pain bro.

[quote=“Geoi”]
I feel your pain bro.
[/quote]

you have it too?

Yeah.

did you know that pulp fiction is the only film that Daniel Day Lewis lobbied to be in?

[quote=“Noir_Fiction”]
did you know that pulp fiction is the only film that Daniel Day Lewis lobbied to be in?
[/quote]

If that’s true, that’s some crazy ass, mo’ fuckin’ trivia!!

As much as I love Daniel Day-Lewis as an actor, I don’t think he’d fit in Pulp Fiction. I certainly can’t see him as any of the lead roles. But that’s quite a compliment to QT, given Day-Lewis’ well-known stance in the movie-making business. Which reminds me, I bought There Will Be Blood aaaages ago and still haven’t even opened the plastic wrap, let alone got around to watching it. Where’s my “To do” list…

[quote=“Ify”]
If that’s true, that’s some crazy ass, mo’ fuckin’ trivia!!

As much as I love Daniel Day-Lewis as an actor, I don’t think he’d fit in Pulp Fiction. I certainly can’t see him as any of the lead roles. But that’s quite a compliment to QT, given Day-Lewis’ well-known stance in the movie-making business. Which reminds me, I bought There Will Be Blood aaaages ago and still haven’t even opened the plastic wrap, let alone got around to watching it. Where’s my “To do” list…
[/quote]

Watch it, It’s so so so good. And I always thought he’d be a good vincent, I think that’s the role he was lobbying for, also the only one I could see him doing. I also heard that the studio was interested in using him, so it could have happened if Quentin wasn’t so darned persistent lol