DID YOU KNOW... [Q.T. Trivia]

The ringtone from Sofie Fatale’s phone in kill bill is our national anthem (the dutch that is). That has probably been mentioned before…

The now-renowned directors Quentin Tarantino and Roger Avary got their first Hollywood jobs in 1986 as production assistants on a workout video called Maximum Potential. The director John Langley knew them from the video store where Tarantino was working. Not until Quentin Tarantino had arrived on location, however, did the future director receive his assignment: cleaning dog feces from the front lawn of the house in which the video was being shot.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Yeah, and this is not a mistake, QT did it, because every scene can be living in different ways. We all see the world in different points of view. That’s it.
[/quote]

I only think this is an excuse for the slip up.

DID YOU KNOW:

That in every Tarantino movie, there is always some kind of running element in them all?

IN EVERY TARANTINO MOVIE:

Someone drinks coffee

Someone is in a diner

Someone listens to the radio

Someone drinks alcohol

I know there has to be more…my mind is just blank right now… :-</E>

[quote=“ThaDuke”]

[/quote]

Well the theme of perceiving events in differing ways runs through QT’s body of work. That “mistake” is too obvious to be a mistake.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]

DID YOU KNOW:

That in every Tarantino movie, there is always some kind of running element in them all?

IN EVERY TARANTINO MOVIE:

Someone drinks coffee

Someone is in a diner

Someone listens to the radio

Someone drinks alcohol

I know there has to be more…my mind is just blank right now… :-</E>

[/quote]

That isn’t anything special, is it? Someone smokes a cig in all of his movies too, big deal. What is special, is that he makes a reference to the Netherlands in all of his movies, that Lawrence Bender has a cameo in all of them (now I think of it, I don’t think he was in Jackie Brown or Kill Bill vol. 1… forget about that one then) and of course the trunk shots.

Did you know that Quentin turned 44 yesterday.

[quote=“Stuntman MikeB”]
Did you know that Quentin turned 44 yesterday.
[/quote]
Did you know that Nasa sent these things called “rockets” into space during the 1960’s?

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Did you know that Nasa sent these things called “rockets” into space during the 1960’s?
[/quote]

I didn’t see the QT birthday thread so I thought you guys missed it or something.

Did you know Quentin once had a dog named SpeedRacer. He eventually died from lonliness.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
The ringtone from Sofie Fatale’s phone in kill bill is our national anthem (the dutch that is). That has probably been mentioned before…
[/quote]

No it isn’t. Dude… do you know our national anthem? The ring tone she has is “Should old acquaintants be forgot, and never brought to mind”. The New Year’s Eve song. I don’t know the title. But it sure as all fuckin’ hell ain’t our national fuckin’ anthem.

Was it Auld Lang Syne? I never really paid attention. If it is, that’s funny because that’s my ringtone.

yeah

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Did you know
[/quote][quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Did you know
[/quote][quote=“Stuntman Mike B”]
Did you know
[/quote][quote=“StanrickKubley”]
Did you know
[/quote]

yes I did ;D

[quote=“Tristan”]
yes I did ;D
[/quote]

Well done.

Did you know QT appears for a split second in Phil Collins’ Sussudio video?

damn doesn’t look like him, or just a little bit…is that REALLY him?

[quote=“Tristan”]
damn doesn’t look like him, or just a little bit…is that REALLY him?
[/quote]

Check out the YouTube.com video and you tell me.

Phil Collins - Sussudio - YouTube

did you know that Jimmy in PF is supposed to be Jules’ former partner?

[quote=“lr90”]
Did you know QT appears for a split second in Phil Collins’ Sussudio video?

[/quote]

Hahaha, that’s not him at all.

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
[/quote]

Yes.

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
[/quote]
no I didn’t. were do you get that one from?