Death proof (spoilers!)

[quote=“Ify”]
Jungle Julia was texting Chris Simonson (the guy she liked). He disappointed her, thus the “you’re an asshole!” message later on.

That piano music sequence was one of my favourite scenes in Death Proof. The music is called “Sally and Jack” by Pino Donaggio. It was there to show how JJ was in her own world as girls often are when speaking to/texting the guy they love. All the surround sounds were silenced, and just the music played, while we see Jungle Julia texting Chris Simonson, telling him she can’t wait to see him. We see her sitting alone, away from the group. After she sends the message, she goes to sit down with them, she receives a message from him saying he misses her too and we see her smile as she thinks about him and sends a reply. I thought that was one of the most human moments from all of his five films. I loved that bit.

[/quote]

I loved that bit, it was like a mini musical she presses the buttons to the music and shit like that, Then when the message sent comes up when she sits at the table again the music explodes! it was great.