Death Proof on DVD

Coming out September 18 in the US

Probably 2-DVD set

Probably NC-17

Hence, probably the Cannes cut…

more as soon as I know

cant wait! any news on region 4?

This is a kick in the nuts, man, there ain’t gonna be Grindhouse-experience on dvd?

That it doesn’t gonna come out right away doesn’t mean there’s never gonna be a ‘Grindhouse’ DVD, with all the special editions and stuff of films coming out every minute it would be crazy not to release both Grindhouse and Death Proof(Cannes-cut) on dvd.

chill out, these are the first indications that come in, let’s wait and see what happens. i sure would like to have the entire grindhouse on DVD, too.

Yeah me too, especially since I’ve only seen it on a crappy downloaded version now(but hell, always better than seeing them split the first time…)

By the kick in the nuts I must’ve intented that towards the Weinsteins, not you Seb, I’m sorry. There gotta be a lot of situations where the bad news that you give us, come back to you as your fault, because we ramblers are just so goo-shit bums.

if the DP extended cut is gonna be released in September, it sure means no theatrical release in the US…

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
if the DP extended cut is gonna be released in September, it sure means no theatrical release in the US…
[/quote]

Not necessarily. They’ll often promote a DVD release with a limited run.

Have to say i liked GH Forums to I read the thread titled “Kill Bill & Death Proof DVDs coming in September”

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://cinemawhore.proboards60.com/inde … 1181413278”>http://cinemawhore.proboards60.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=hismo&thread=1181327047&page=1#1181413278</LINK_TEXT>

There’s only a couple of good people on that forum that arent complete assholes! Instead of calling pete names when he told the news about Death Proof they should have talked about how bad it is that Death Proof and Planet Terror is getting split on dvd but no they were like “Tarantino.info more like amazon”. I find QTA to have more real movie fans.

When the fuck will Amazon start accepting pre-orders for the dvd? Only a month to go now.

I know, and they already have stuff with November/December releases available.

don’t you guys wanna wait for my exclusive review the first week of september? :wink:

Just one question: will dvd include the trailers of non-existen movies? “Machete” and the others

[quote=“Fantomas”]
Just one question: will dvd include the trailers of non-existen movies? “Machete” and the others
[/quote]

It doesn’t look good.

Signs point to no. It sounds very likely that they’ll be part of the GRINDHOUSE special edition when that finally drops.

machete should be on the PT dvd since the extended cut opens with it…

Im pretty sure neither of the seprate releases will contain the trailers. Theyll be saving that stuff for the big Grindhouse Double Feature set. Coming to a store near you in 2015. :slight_smile:

The first crash on the new DVD (this one is even better than the one in the theater version!!) The movie looks beautiful on DVD.

- YouTube

[quote=“WoldNewton”]

1. The first crash on the new DVD (this one is even better than the one in the theater version!!) 2. The movie looks beautiful on DVD.

- YouTube
    [/quote]

@1: what do you mean “better”? it`s the exact same scene. or was the US cut of the scene different?

@2: let´s not judge from a crappy you tube vid. seems though it looks just like in the theatre.