David Carradine aka BILL (1936-2009)

It is terrible but…it’s just the reality. I hope that there’s some kind of honest cop on the Thai police that is handling this well and I hope they do release the real cause of death. But you can’t deny that they’re really taking their time with this and it just seems like they’re trying to…well, what I said before. Let’s just hope for the best outcome: the Carradine family getting proper closure on this whole thing.

I’m just reading his Kill Bill Diary… the guy really did anticipate working with Quentin.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
I’m just reading his Kill Bill Diary… the guy really did anticipate working with Quentin.
[/quote]

I found it really endearing how grateful he was for the opportunity. He sounded like he was a humble guy.

The Long Riders is still a favorite of mine for his and as well as Walter Hill’s. I’m pretty sure Hill was quite fond of David and the other Carradine brothers. In fact, I believe it was The Long Riders when I got my first introduction to David at the tender age of 8.

There’s a lot of sadness in his face there.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
[/quote]

That was a great read…I will dust it off and give it another go…It was cool to see how excited he was to work for Tarantino…not much different than if one of us was to be in his movies…and that man made hundreds of movies and we’ve made none…

Still in shock. About to watch Death Race 2000.

Bit disappointed by the lack of tribute on this website. An orange coloured pic and that’s it?

Any contribution by me was swiftly ignored, but why no quote from David. He was a man of many words and over the years, said some pretty profound things.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Bit disappointed by the lack tribute on this website. An orange coloured pic and that’s it?
[/quote]

I thought about doing something but didn’t know what would be meaningful. I mean one of my favorite actors is gone from this earth and I didn’t wanna throw some shit out there and say it’s tribute. Maybe one day I’ll put something together…

[quote=“Pete”]
Well of course noone wants to admit its from some weird sexual fetish gone wrong. Its embarassing. But if thats what happened, they should just say it.
[/quote]

Right on. There’s no shame in flapping your midget! You tell them Pete – Pete knows. But the bondage thing was so odd, I mean, why did he tie himself like that, I don’t get it.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]

[/quote]

Right on brother Q.

Basterds will have a dedicated to David Carradine end credit like PT did for Altman.

Oh man, I only just found this out, I’ve been away camping. I’m so devastated.

Farewell David. Rest in Peace and Respect.

This fucking sucks so much.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
I thought about doing something but didn’t know what would be meaningful. I mean one of my favorite actors is gone from this earth and I didn’t wanna throw some shit out there and say it’s tribute. Maybe one day I’ll put something together…
[/quote]

Give it a go Ordell. It will be better than nothing at all.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]

[/quote]

Aw :frowning: That’s so sweet.

Stan Winston, and now David Carradine…

Why do all the best people in cinema die now?

Let’s hope it won’t happen in threes. It’s all too much right now… :frowning:

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
I should think they should. Dirty Thai basterds.

Although, having seen the pic… his hands were not tied around his back. Like Chuck and the family were saying.
[/quote]

Saw the pic as well, but by accident on another forum. Someone posted it and before I figured out what I was looking at it was too late.

My quick observation led me to believe that there definitely was SOMETHING or SOMEONE else going on here. His hands were tied in such a way that I can’t imagine how ONE person could have done it. Also, I just glanced but did he have a black hood on? It could have been them blacking out the face.

Also, it might sound stupid, but if you have a compulsion for this long my guess is you would have a way to get out of such a contraption if you indeed managed to get into it in the first place. It just sucks thinking about the whole thing. Just wished this never happened, and that I never saw that photo.

RIP

The family wont get privacy if they leak this kind of rubbish

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/08062009/5/c … ins-0.html”>Yahoo Movies UK</LINK_TEXT>