Damn, those are some ugly toes!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I will take a pretty girl with ugly feet over a hog or a pork chop any day of the week.

Sincerely,

Kilgore Trout
[/quote]

Whats the difference between a hog and a pork chop? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad that you asked. A pork chop is actually a pretty cute girl with a little “baby fat”. I have loved some pork chops in my day, but I am past that now. The hog is just plain ugly. She is not only a beast, she is void in the personality department as well. I have no respect for a hog except for her ability to consume a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken in record time. The pork chop is a nice girl whom I wish no disrespect to whatsoever.

Sincerely,

Kilgore Trout

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I’m glad that you asked. A pork chop is actually a pretty cute girl with a little “baby fat”. I have loved some pork chops in my day, but I am past that now. The hog is just plain ugly. She is not only a beast, she is void in the personality department as well. I have no respect for a hog except for her ability to consume a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken in record time. The pork chop is a nice girl whom I wish no disrespect to whatsoever.

Sincerely,

Kilgore Trout
[/quote]

Ok, its not as horribly offensive now that you’ve explained it. I get ya.

i didn’t see much wrong with her feet…

[quote]I prefer Uma’s. I just can’t stand long nails.[/quote]

what? she doesn't have long toenails she has the perfect feet for a female. that's what i think.

who cares about just her feet. Overall, she’s a beautiful woman.

Yeah and wat the fucks up with her breast reduction? that shit ain’t right.

bridget fonda is the hottest women in hoolywood to me.

Yo, that bitch is old as my grandma’s pet sausage. Angelina Balerina… errrr I mean Jolie is hot.

so i still dont care she is freaking hot even if she is that old.

1 Like

dude she has wrinkles. I’m wondering what her netheregions look like, theyre probly allsaggy and shit like lettuce, fuck that.

so i like older women.

[quote=“Relic”]
dude she has wrinkles. I’m wondering what her netheregions look like, theyre probly allsaggy and shit like lettuce, fuck that.
[/quote]

I really don’t like you very much. You are kind of an arsehole.

Thanks.

LOL

on topic guys…

If you want to diss each other take it out in the carpark.

k thx :police:

oh btw

[quote]9. AVOID one-word postings such as “yes, you’re right” or “no, i don’t think so” to save forum space… Please dont add any line breaks after your last word in a post. Please dont post several posts in a row, use the modify tool to edit your posts.
[/quote]

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 764.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,764.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

Not be a nazi mod, but i dont know about other people, but one/two word postings kinda get annoying very easy. keep it to Yahoo chat guys, cheers.

More like you have a ugly attitude Uma’s feet are actually beautifuly shaped for being big feet I’m the same I have a size 9and a half feet but hers are more lovley shaped so you’ve got some ugly attitude pal she’s perfect

No there not actually there lovley she’s perfect maybe move the wrinkles from your eyes you mite see her for the beautiful women she truly is

Listen ano everything about Uma her hands are lovley beautiful long fingers they could do something more for me her feet are lovley maybe you need a big foot up your arse