Damn, those are some ugly toes!

My Lord , what the fuck is up with Uma toes? Those have to be the ugliest feet on earth. Where the hell was her stunt double for that scene? Would anyone suck her toes? :stuck_out_tongue:

Her feet were huge, and her big toes were pretty fucken long and weird shaped. But Uma is still gorgeous.

i know right?

i said that after seeing the movie too

If her toes genrally proclaimed as freaking ugly, why the hell did QT not replace em with some nice ones :slight_smile: I mean, I haven’t seen them but everybody’s talkin’ bout those feet!

Because things arn’t perfect in the QT universe. Like how Marvin’s head got blown up, the Pussy Wagon leaks oil. The Bride has the feet. I’d rather see Uma’s real feet than see these clean little perfect little piggies like she’s freakin’ Snow White.

I like her feet the way they are. :slight_smile:

first off, yes, her feet were ugly, but you are all missing how she has fucking man hands. if yall were staring at her feet when she was laying in the pussy wagon, then i was staring at her freakishly long and disgusting fingers laid across her stomache.

I’d fuck her

1 Like

[quote]I’d fuck her[/quote]

LOL .

Me too ;D

she wouldn’t fuck you :wink:

Hey you asshole! She’s single! She wants to get even, even steven, with Ethan…

thus she’ll fuck me.

That’s be about

How can anyone say Mia Wallace’s toes are ugly? The guy got thrown off the top of the building for sucking those toes REMEMBER? Those are some damn fine fuckin toes right there.

[quote]How can anyone say Mia Wallace’s toes are ugly?  The guy got thrown off the top of the building for sucking those toes REMEMBER?  Those are some damn fine fuckin toes right there.[/quote]

ha ha ha!

I thought he was just massaging those ugly dogs!

anyhow - it isn’t like Bill is like Eddie Murphy in boomerang - tossing bitches outta bed for ugly piggies!

At least they were well kept. Nothing would have been more disgusting than seeing scraggly, jagged, yellow toe nails in that scene. Apparently Buck made sure she had proper manicures and peticures while in that coma.

Mad props to Buck!!!

[quote]At least they were well kept.  Nothing would have been more disgusting than seeing scraggly, jagged, yellow toe nails in that scene.  Apparently Buck made sure she had proper manicures and peticures while in that coma. ÂÂ

Mad props to Buck!!![/quote]

ha ha ha!

Her filthy toes are looking good for a 4 yr coma - See, obviously no one had been exercising her properly - proof of that b/c she couldn’t walk…anyway, according to some book, someone in a coma who isn’t exercised properly tends to become weak and thier limbs curl up…so like I said…her ugly toes are looking good for a four yr catatonic state.

well personally im glad that QT cut the 12 month sequence where the bride works out so she can walk like a normal person again :smiley:

I read somewhere that the only thing a censor in UK found disturbing was Uma’s feet, and not the voilence proper

Maybe QT was trying to be funny by putting ugly feet in insted of Uma’s pretty feet.

Why do you think QT had all thoose CLOSE-UPs.

Funny right?

Those were her feet. He had close-ups cuz hes a perv.

Yeah, I agree…Tarantino is one sick fuck.

God, I relate to him in so many ways… ;D