Damn, those are some ugly toes!

[quote]Yeah, I agree…Tarantino is one sick fuck.

God, I relate to him in so many ways… ;D[/quote]

What do you mean you realte to him in so many ways?

You like feet?

No. He’s “ONE SICK FUCK”

Me and Tarantino are horny bastards.

Remember what Mira Sorvino said about him after the breakup, something along the lines of, “He couldn’t keep it in his pants” ;D

Yep, those toes were ugly as fuck…but QT did that on purpose, i think he has foot-fetisj or somethin: The whole foot-massage conversation in Pulp Fiction, remember the close up of Mia’s feet while she’s walkin towards Vincent the first time they meet, and then this…anyways the first time i saw it, i started laughing in the theatre, that aint right man, i fucked up the silence, lol

What do you guys think about Juliette Lewis’ feet in FDTD then, they look spookily like Uma’s?

[quote=“LisaLovelace”]
What do you guys think about Juliette Lewis’ feet in FDTD then, they look spookily like Uma’s?
[/quote]

I wouldnt go as far to call her toes spooky, but they definately weird, i havent really payed attention to them.

What did ya’ll think about Bridget Fonda’s toes in Jackie Brown?

i’d suck on those toes any day. it would be a welcome break from sucking on all these fags I been smoking since february.

her feet are beautiful I have to say imo

Maybe her toes looked so fucked cause where she couldn’t move em or whatever ??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Eugh, I would hate to be Uma with those feet. How does she get away with sandels, kittens and wedges?

No offense to the men but her feet look like men’s feet (except without the hair), she must be a size 11 or something.

[quote=“Bexi”]
Eugh, I would hate to be Uma with those feet. How does she get away with sandels, kittens and wedges?

No offense to the men but her feet look like men’s feet (except without the hair), she must be a size 11 or something.
[/quote]

None taken

I hate my feet.

But I see nothing wrong with Uma’s.

::slight_smile:

haha thats just fucked up

There just so long!..plus her second toe is bigger then her big toe, which is just trippy :o

Uma is a beautiful woman, but her feet…well…they aren’t perfect…

:-</E>

Bridget’s feet instead are really nice:

[quote=“Silvia-BlackMamba”]
Uma is a beautiful woman, but her feet…well…they aren’t perfect…

:-</E>

Bridget’s feet instead are really nice:

[/quote]
I prefer Uma’s. I just can’t stand long nails.

[quote=“Jot”]
plus her second toe is bigger then her big toe, which is just trippy :o
[/quote]

OMG, your right! That’s just sick :-X Their so thin and longer then her big toe, it’s just ick.

It’s really fucked up.

I’d hate 2 see her hands! lmao I’m trying 2 imagine her fingers looking like her toes. AH!

Someone did this nice avatar…

;D ;D ;D