Crazy Film Tastes

Pete you act like the whole world is against you when anyone disagrees with you. For the record, I wont be entering any debate with you again. What you demonstrate is a severe personality disorder that changes as quick as the British weather. And if you didn’t want anyone involved, you’d conduct this ‘discussion’ through a private message. End of.

Ya know when people I dont know talk to me like this, I want to say: FUCK YOU. So thats what Ill say: FUCK YOU.

And im not apologizing again. You stepped over the line. So thats it. You COULD have just shut up and left it alone, but nope of course not, you have to say one more thing to cause problems.

Dont even talk to me after today.

Enough with the insults, please. This is an adults’ forum, not some kiddie playground. There’s no logical reason to ever personally insult a person even if he thinks that Batman & Robin is better than The Godfather. Let’s act our age, people.

We should lock this topic. Its just one big argument.

Yasmin: I dont even want to know you. If you are friends with Dstryd Btch, tell her to goto hell.

Everyone else, I can forgive and forget. I mightve been wrong about causing an argument over the Death Proof Vs Godfather thing but I will not have people disrespecting me either. I dont care who it is, and if people dont like me because of it. Too bad. Im not going to take anyones shit, esp on a web board.

So thats all Im saying on this topic. Lets move on.

Move on then… It’s much better to move along without telling someone to fuck off. ;D

[color=red]Topic Locked.