Coma for 4 years

Hi, i just downloded the 2 volumes iand i love the movie, just one question:

I was wondering, when a person is in coma for a long time the muscies sloly starts to disfunction, the body takes a form of a baby inside Ã

[quote=“bassboy”]

Hi, i just downloded the 2 volumes iand i love the movie, just one question:

I was wondering, when a person is in coma for a long time the muscies sloly starts to disfunction, the body takes a form of a baby inside Ã

You can’t expect to get so much reality from movies.

Kill Bill takes place in a “movie world”. Tarantino said it himself. (and it’s probably discussed here on the forum somewhere). The same thing for example with samurai swords, The Bride had her sword in a plane.

Haha, they all had a special samurai sword holder next to their seats.

10x 4 clearing that up.

i downloded the movie for free. and the quality is great. in my country we dont protect monopolyes. i pay for a movie only when i go to the cinema.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Kill Bill takes place in a “movie world”. Tarantino said it himself. (and it’s probably discussed here on the forum somewhere). The same thing for example with samurai swords, The Bride had her sword in a plane.
[/quote]

yeah I thought about the plane too.,

[quote]i downloded the movie for free. and the quality is great. in my country we dont protect monopolyes. i pay for a movie only when i go to the cinema[/quote]
Excuse me? This is a TARANTINO FILM we’re talking about. How could you do that?!

my point is, movemaker should make money from cinemas, not DVDs. its the same with music. i have tons of mp3s, artists should make money by concerts, not by selling millions of CDs.

there no dobut that tarantinos movies are worthy respect, infact im a big fan, just because i dont pay any money doesent mean i shouldnt watch tarantino moves.

whats the difference if i record the move from TV or download it, its the same, but recording movies from TV isnt illegel.

hrmph. I don’t agree. Would you at least get the special edition when it comes out?

[quote=“Larry_Dimick”]
hrmph. I don’t agree. Would you at least get the special edition when it comes out?
[/quote]

agree

[quote=“bassboy”]
my point is, movemaker should make money from cinemas, not DVDs. its the same with music. i have tons of mp3s, artists should make money by concerts, not by selling millions of CDs.

there no dobut that tarantinos movies are worthy respect, infact im a big fan, just because i dont pay any money doesent mean i shouldnt watch tarantino moves.

whats the difference if i record the move from TV or download it, its the same, but recording movies from TV isnt illegel.
[/quote]

As a mod:
First off, the theme of this topic is COMA, so we should stick to this. Take a little look in the board rules.
Second, the server of this board is in Germany, so we underlay the german law.
No more links like you posted in an other place here - you know.

My private comment:
Larry is so fucking right and acts like a real fan of movies.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
[/quote]

I agree with that. This is an essantial point to understand and love QT movies…

Just a question bassboy : do you really believe that all the fights with the bride are just like in the reality ? Or have you said : “oh no, this are bullshits ! the movie isn’t right ! we can fight like that ?” I suppose no… so why ask if the bride can really walk after 14 hours, and 4 years of coma ?

Just like if I post a topic : “o you believe that the bride can really survive with two shots in heart (because of Budd) and a lot (I can’t say the right number) of wounds because of the swords ?” No, it wouldn’t be serious… I wouldn’t have understand the movie !

rock salt

[quote=“Larry_Dimick”]
rock salt
[/quote]

what does it mean ? I’m not american or english, so I don’t understand yet all the expressions…

[quote]o you believe that the bride can really survive with two shots in heart [/quote]

1. It was not heart, he shot in her chest
  2. There was only one shot
  3. He didn’t use real bullets but rock salt (NaCl)

[quote=“Bleach”]

1. It was not heart, he shot in her chest
  2. There was only one shot
  3. He didn’t use real bullets but rock salt (NaCl)
    [/quote]

yes that’s right… I haven’t checked if it was really in heart, and there are really 2 shots, and now allright… I remember it was rock salt… but I have written very quickly to express what I think. So be nice with me :-[

and the rest of the post was right, wasn’t it ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
what does it mean ? I’m not american or english, so I don’t understand yet all the expressions…
[/quote]
I just look for it in a dictionnary…it’s mean “Sel gemme”… Even in French i don’t understand ! lol ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
yes that’s right… I haven’t checked if it was really in heart, and there are really 2 shots, and now allright… I remember it was rock salt… but I have written very quickly to express what I think. So be nice with me :-[

and the rest of the post was right, wasn’t it ?
[/quote]

Yeah :-*

[quote=“Aurélie”]
I just look for it in a dictionnary…it’s mean “Sel gemme”… Even in French i don’t understand ! lol ;D
[/quote]
i understand ! (sorry i gonna to utter some word in french to explain something to her :-</E> :wink:)

Tu disais comment a t’elle pu survivre apres un coup de fusil a pompe… Rock salt c’est un type particulier de balle …c’est pas de la poudre explosive mais du sel. Voilà! lol