Coma for 4 years

I didn’t mean to be mean! Sorry ::slight_smile:

In a way, it’s a kind of bullet ? no ?

Yeah actually it’s great against burglars or some assassins or people who want to harm you. Just shoot them with rock salt, so they are not dead, just lay down so you can perform coup de grace with a rock.

if you wanna take it seriously: no, you cant function normally when you came out of a 4 year coma, youll be in a wheelchair for like months and months, you wont remember like 40% of what you knew etc etc

you gotta be some of a kind of a superwoman if you can do that

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
if you wanna take it seriously: no, you cant function normally when you came out of a 4 year coma, youll be in a wheelchair for like months and months, you wont remember like 40% of what you knew etc etc

you gotta be some of a kind of a superwoman if you can do that
[/quote]

yah and uma is the superwoman!!

I find it quite amusing how people say, she came out of a coma practically normal, how can that happen? But they don’t mention how you can survive a shot to the head, or how a guy can fly, or how a single person can wipe out 50+ people or how swords are allowed on a plane or how there are no cops looking for The Bride the whole time she is in the truck, or how… I think you get the point now

[quote=“Larry_Dimick”]
I didn’t mean to be mean! Sorry ::slight_smile:
[/quote]

I love your avatar. :-*

i think a person can die from a salt bullets.

btw: the deadlyest bullets are ice bullets, and they dont leave any marks from the shooter.

[quote=“bassboy”]
i think a person can die from a salt bullets.
[/quote]

Yeah shoot some salt in person’s face from a distance 0.1 m.

[quote=“Ify”]
I find it quite amusing how people say, she came out of a coma practically normal, how can that happen? But they don’t mention how you can survive a shot to the head
[/quote]

Actually, you can survive a bullet to the head.

[quote=“Bierbommetje”]
[/quote]

didnt that happen to a taxidriver in the netherlands? he didnt even know he was shot when it happend, and two days later he was showering and a bullet dropped out of his head.

[quote=“Bierbommetje”]
[/quote]

Oh well pardon me all to hell :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
didnt that happen to a taxidriver in the netherlands? he didnt even know he was shot when it happend, and two days later he was showering and a bullet dropped out of his head.
[/quote]

Dont know, might have. [offtopic] He didnt go to a hospitol? [/offtopic]

only after the bullet fell out of his head, then he realised he had been shot

One guy in Germany /weird but as I remember he was a taxi driver too/ was shot in a pub he was taken to hospital, where doctors took out two new bullets and two old ones from previous shots. He said he didn’t feel them.

And Bullet Tooth Tony survived many shots too.

[quote=“bassboy”]

Hi, i just downloded the 2 volumes iand i love the movie, just one question:

I was wondering, when a person is in coma for a long time the muscies sloly starts to disfunction, the body takes a form of a baby inside Ã

that explains it :smiley:

[quote=“Larry_Dimick”]
Excuse me? This is a TARANTINO FILM we’re talking about. How could you do that?!
[/quote]
Actually, i’ve done it before too - Pulp Fiction. But don’t worry, i’ve since bought Pulp Fiction on DVD. I actually got caught in my theft though - I was at college so somebody from the University called me telling me they know that i’ve downloaded a movie, and they told me to stop using Kazaa (which I used to download Pulp Fiction). So that was a bummer.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
what does it mean ? I’m not american or english, so I don’t understand yet all the expressions…
[/quote]

it’s not an expression. I don’t even know what it means and i’m an american.

I don’t mind how quickly she recovers but the fact she can tell how long its been by looking at her hands is rediculous. She’s a friggin assassin not a palm reader. And then she says it out loud with is kind of like explanatory dialogue! Surely there could be another way to show how long she’s been out.

I also have Kill Bill downloaded at present. If they don’t want to release the special addition, FUCK THEM! First they fucked us with the release date. Then they fucked us by splitting it. Then they fucked us with the second release date. Then they fucked us by shutting down the killbillboard. Now they fuck us with the special addition. I’m getting sick of being fucked.