Brad Pitt - Aldo Raine (first look)

<LINK_TEXT text=“Exaggeration alert - Or don't jump the gun on German film critics - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … ldo-raine/”>First look at Aldo Raine - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

dig it before the site crashes

update: apparently not exclusive. my bad. enjoy it nevertheless

Looks awesome. You should change the frontpage then, and maybe not have a watermark on there.

this movie’s gonna kick ass real hard.

Brad Pitt is really the good choice for the part, what a charisma he has. There’s something in his posture and his gesture that very few actors have, if nobody. His performance in Jesse James was hugely overlooked, because he was fucking great in it.

he looks thin, doesn’t he? His face looks thin.

Its funny, usually I wouldnt be that excited by seeing Brad Pitt in a film but since hes in a QT movie I feel like hes the coolest dude ever. haha. Probably because I know with QTs guidance he’ll make him one of my favorite of his QT Universe characters. :slight_smile:

The clothing style: Looks like theyre gonna be wearing non military garb in this. Thats another cool detail I like. Its like theyre undercover spies/assassins rather than clompy army grunts.

He is the best person for Aldo raine QT know his work , When the film will be published ?

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
[/quote][quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
[/quote]

I don’t think so.

[quote=“Pinkman”]
Brad Pitt is really the good choice for the part, what a charisma he has. There’s something in his posture and his gesture that very few actors have, if nobody.
[/quote]

I know what you mean, I’ve always thought he had this so cool thing in his gesture. I guess it’s a very big part of his charm.

And the look is great on the pic. :smiley:

When you look at him in that pic you can almost see him wearing a hillbilly hat and overalls toting some moonshine.

From the front page:

[quote]get ready to see the site slow down in a few hours[/quote]

No shit. It took me well over 30 minutes just to get a look at the damn pic!!!

Aldo’s Hang 'em High scar doesn’t look fully completed in that shot, but maybe the full makeup isn’t required for that scene. I wasn’t expecting this civilian/type wardrobe either.

This is a comment from someone on Just Jared in response to Seb’s description of the Aldo Raines photo

[quote]QT is as over-the-top with his description as usual…but…FCUK![/quote]

just great, simply magnificent. i think people are gonna wear that outift like shit, i mean its AMAZING! ITS SO FANTASTIC! AND HES SKINNY! NOT A CHUBBY BALD MAN NO MORE YEAH BABY! THIS MOVIE WILL BE SO AMAZING

I have to admit, he looks awesome! Thanks Sebby.

I had my doubts about Brad being in IG, but dang, after seeing this sneak peak image, he looks the part AND hot! Can’t wait to see this movie. ;D

He’s in IG as well? Boy, Pitt sure does work hard!

On a serious note, he does look the part just as I thought he would. But it’s only one image, we haven’t seen anything yet.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t NEED to see any more to know he’s gonna be great. I love it.

I pictured him with a shorter haircut… but this’ll do just fiiine!

Yeah, I love the haircut, just as PutneySwope said about the non military garb, it’s non military haircut as well, and the result looks very cool. 8)

HE LOOKS AMAZING!!! 8) 8) 8)

You know another thing I love about Brad playing Aldo. He is such a damn good actor. I’ve known this for ages ever since I watched Fight Club, but this was cemented when I watched Twelve Monkeys. This is going to be a very special character, that’s for sure.