Brad Pitt - Aldo Raine (first look)

Yeah Brad Pitt is a great actor and there’s no doubt about the fact QT will make him even better :slight_smile:

In Burn After Reading he is fantastic as a fool, it´s gonna be a good change he´s gonna be awesome, overall with QT!!

I was just informed that Brad Pitt was on Charlie Rose this christmas and gave an impression of Aldo Raine. Let’s find this clip on youtube, and we’ll know how Aldo Raine sounds like etc…!

EDIT:

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/9880

minute 53

great! hahahaha

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I was just informed that Brad Pitt was on Charlie Rose this christmas and gave an impression of Aldo Raine. Let’s find this clip on youtube, and we’ll know how Aldo Raine sounds like etc…!

EDIT:

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/9880

minute 53

great! hahahaha
[/quote]

Thanks a lot. I just saw it.Brad Pitt is so awesome, I hope they do more films together.

I love Brad Pitt when he plays the ‘i’m not pretty’ roles. The off the wall, odd, down and dirty stuff. That’s when he’s at his best.

Hmm I’ll remain impartial about Brad’s casting until I’ve seen the film. I liked him in Fightclub for obvious reasons. I’m female and I enjoy seeing a man with a six pack take off his shirt… but I ain’t going to flame the guy before I’ve seen the movie, that would be dumb.

When I first heard about him in this and I read the script, I kept on picturing him kind of like how he looked in Kalifornia. He’ll be fantastic, I’ve always thought the two were kind of dancing towards each other. They’ve had very similar careers in a lot of ways, and Pitt’s been doing offbeat roles like this since very early in his career. It’s funny how one of his big roles was his tiny role in Tarantino written True Romance, but it took nearly twenty years to really get them together. I think this along with Death Proof are a good start for Quentin starting a new chapter in his career. Working with different actors, establishing new relationships, new genres, it’ll be refreshing. Especially with the possibility of a John Brown film.

I take it I’m not the only person who hasn’t seen QT and Brad dancing towards each other in terms of career…

well this is the first direct collaboration and the second indirect one. Pitt usually gets a salary higher than a QT movie’s budget :wink:

^

How much you think Brad got paid for doing this film?

I dont know. I remember reading something about it though… maybe he works for a really low compensation but gets a cut of the profits. I mean, a guy like him, he doesnt make a Tarantino movie to make money. That’s not why you make a movie with Tarantino. If you want money, you go to some dickwad like Michael Bay or… Spielberg :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian”]If you want money, you go to some dickwad like Michael Bay or… Spielberg :wink:[/quote]

Haha, sad but true :stuck_out_tongue:

Spielberg is not a dickwad… far from it. He’s a pioneer of cinema. End OF!

Inglourious what? - The Quentin Tarantino Archives

Why are you making such a big deal out of this interview ? It tells us nothing about the movie, tarantino, pitt or anything.

Well I for one am glad that it takes place in WWII and is not about WWII, lol.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Why are you making such a big deal out of this interview ? It tells us nothing about the movie, tarantino, pitt or anything.
[/quote]

who’s making a big deal out of it? it’s the only thing we have at the moment and it’s got entertainment value. you watched it, didn’t you? :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
who’s making a big deal out of it? it’s the only thing we have at the moment and it’s got entertainment value. you watched it, didn’t you? :wink:
[/quote]

That’s true. And I gave my opinion; I reckon that voice has nothing to do with the character for the reasons I posted in the other thread.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
[/quote]
Of course I watched it! Who wouldn’t want to know how to pronounce the title of next QT’s movie ? Actually I was a little disappointed about that, given that Pitt’s only trying to tell the name of the movie in a funny way to make his answer more entertaining.

But the little text you wrote to present the extract is a bit missleading, it makes you expect more than these yes/no answers :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Inglourious what? - The Quentin Tarantino Archives
[/quote]

It’s kinda weird that it was converted into an anamorphic 16:9, don’t know why they didn’t respect the original size…