Blank

[quote=“cherrydarling”]My favourite word of the moment is bonkers. Mostly because the suburb where I work is reeeeeally white trash, and everyone there is certifiably bonkers.

Random question. I wanna know what type of shoes everybody wears. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the shoes they wear, and what type of condition they are in. And for some reason, I wanna play shoe interpreter.[/quote]

Awesome question. I am totally obsessed with shoes. I wear Converse, or Adio skate shoes. I have a pair of Circa skate shoes cos they were on sale like super cheap.

Rofl I’m really living a desperate life these days: No electricity in my flat, my credit card is blocked, and I can’t call with my cellphone because I used all my communication time.

sucks :smiley:

Good luck, you really must find a solution !

I wear Adidas Gazelle, black ones with white stripes. I also have a pair of Stan SMith, brown leather ones though I don’t wear them often.

the leather is brown though

I think I’m breaking out in hives, the roads are covered in inch thick ice, and I have no idea what brand my shoes are. Oh, and you look fat when you cry.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]

the leather is brown though[/quote]

Nice! Main rotations are leopard print ballet flats, and black doc martens. Although being summer, thongs(flip flops) are getting a lot of wear. Seems that cons and docs are the hot favourite.

I wanna hear the shoe interpretations now !

Funny thing with that conversation is that “show me your shoes, I’ll tell you who you are” is almost my motto. I had this discussion last Friday in a bar/club between 3 and 5:30 am with a friend and he totally agreed. The remotely good looking women had good looking shoes, the hideous one had shoes you usually take when you go hitchhiking (!), haha who wears that in a club, seriously? xD

We had fun that night.

ALL women’s shoes are ugly, unless they look just like men’s shoes.

I’ve probably only bought three pair of shoes in my life and my last pair I paid $10 for at Wal-Mart. I usually just wait until someone gives me a pair, because it always ends up happening. Not much on spending a ton of money on fashion stuff, although I do like stylish shirts.

I don’t like to look at wal-mart sneakers. They remind me of the trailer park, which in turn reminds me of the tornado.

You all wear very practical shoes, which is awesome. Although I can’t imagine wearing closed in shoes every day. Does nobody wear flip flops?

[quote=“cherrydarling”]You all wear very practical shoes, which is awesome. Although I can’t imagine wearing closed in shoes every day. Does nobody wear flip flops?[/quote]

Only at the beach, pool, or in a public shower. I hate them, personally.

[quote=“cherrydarling”]You all wear very practical shoes, which is awesome. Although I can’t imagine wearing closed in shoes every day. Does nobody wear flip flops?[/quote]

Yeah during the summer, at the beach or anywhere, I wear mine all the time. It’s great.

Ahhhh! That reminds me. There was a chick at the store today and she was wearing flip flops and had her toenails painted BRIGHT orange, and she has the ugliest feet ever. Like, fucking HOBBIT FEET. I was standing there in line and thinking to myself, “Why the FUCK would you wanna show off THOSE feet? They’re fucking gross.” They were so fat, and misshaped, and just, shudders fucked up looking. But she also had on really tight capri pants and a shirt that was way to tiny for her. Her belly was spilling over the waist band and out of her shirt. Some people are just gnarly AND clueless. Why would they think ppl wanna look at that shit?

Flip flops? Is that what they call jandals in Australia?

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Flip flops? Is that what they call jandals in Australia?[/quote]

Or in USA. Pretty sure you call jandals what We, frenchies, call sandales, which are flip flops in USA :>

Flip-flops used to be called Thongs in the USA. Now they are called flip-flops. They’re a type of sandal, I guess. They are so popular that I doubt your sincerity in questioning what the fuck a “Flip-flop” means. You may call them something else, but you know what’s up.

Australians call them thongs, or if you wanna be reeeally Aussie, you call them pluggers. I just thought I would save myself the ‘thong’ argument, as many people tend to confuse them with G-string underwear. Flip flops seemed like the better term.

And Geoi, I honestly threw up in my mouth a little, with that very detailed account of manky feet. I can never understand people with foot fetishes (sorry QT) but feet are just gross. I worked in a pharmacy as a teenager and had to fit old ladies with special shoes, and there’s only a certain amount of bunions and hammertoes you can come across without freaking out. Brb while I clean the sick off my keyboard.

Hahaha. Yeah, well, some feet are pretty gnarly. I like men’s feet better than women’s feet. But I did notice that as manky as those feet were, I couldn’t stop staring at them. It just amazed me that she obviously thought she looked good. I am learning self-control though, cos I didn’t say anything to her.