Blank

[quote=“G”]And right now, I don’t have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.[/quote]

Problem is that the “life around us” constists mostly of people texting, talking on the phone and using their ipods.

I agree, Cell phones sucks ass. The very concept of 1.you being able to reach everyone from everywhere and 2. everybody you know being able to call or text you from anyplace is INSANITY. Humans were never supposed to live like this. I hate it.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”][quote=“G”]And right now, I don’t have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.[/quote]

Problem is that the “life around us” constists mostly of people texting, talking on the phone and using their ipods.

I agree, Cell phones sucks ass. The very concept of 1.you being able to reach everyone from everywhere and 2. everybody you know being able to call or text you from anyplace is INSANITY. Humans were never supposed to live like this. I hate it.[/quote]

YES, agree 100%. A revolution should take place against cell phones.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]

I agree, Cell phones sucks ass. The very concept of 1.you being able to reach everyone from everywhere and 2. everybody you know being able to call or text you from anyplace is INSANITY. Humans were never supposed to live like this. I hate it.[/quote]
I know its just so fucking stupid. Most of those losers that use cell phones will realise in a few years that they have wasted their life texting bullshit. But then again you can say the same thing about us being on forums.

what we do is different, we don’t talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]what we do is different, we don’t talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.[/quote]

I see this as speaking to others around the world about the likes of each other and the love of movies. Like friends that share the same love but friends we will never meet, but know are out there. 8)

It's different than texting your friend that lives down the street I'll be over in 5 mins or some stupid shit that could wait. Don't get me started on "I am go to the restroom or going to the store and no one cares" twittering.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]what we do is different, we don’t talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.[/quote]
Then if we dont talk about “mundane bullshit” then what is this thread about?

Haha Kennth got PWNED!!!

[quote=“G”][quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]what we do is different, we don’t talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.[/quote]

I see this as speaking to others around the world about the likes of each other and the love of movies. Like friends that share the same love but friends we will never meet, but know are out there. 8)

It's different than texting your friend that lives down the street I'll be over in 5 mins or some stupid shit that could wait. Don't get me started on "I am go to the restroom or going to the store and no one cares" twittering.[/quote]

exactly.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Haha Kennth got PWNED!!![/quote]

in your dreams, kid. I said we don’t talk about mundane things THAT MUCH. And actually it’s not such a mundane topic, there are scientific studies about phenomenons like these, etc. etc.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
in your dreams, kid. I said we don’t talk about mundane things THAT MUCH. And actually it’s not such a mundane topic, there are scientific studies about phenomenons like these, etc. etc.[/quote]
Whatever you say fat boy.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]By the way, after 5 years of using an MP3 player that was not an iPod (iriver, a Korean brand that was the shit! I mean who kept an iPod for 5 years here? I’m pretty sure nobody. [/quote]

My iPod is precisely 5 years. It’s still working great. Looks all perfect. I got a 8 Go nano. Oldschool type in black. Though the battery is not as performant as before.

[quote=“G”][quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“G”]And right now, I don’t have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.[/quote]
Yea I have a cell phone but the sim card got banned for too many prank calls. But Yeah I hate people that always text.[/quote]

I hope texting will start to slow down soon. Everything goes away after it’s not “hot” anymore.[/quote]

I only txt people overseas. Cos it’s totally rad, and cheaper than making the actual phone call. I should really find a better way to spend that $50 a month.

Haha RAD! Everyone is saying it now. RAD!

[quote=“G”]Haha RAD! Everyone is saying it now. RAD![/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never expected a thread entitled “blank” would last 2 pages.

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“RatQuiRit”]By the way, after 5 years of using an MP3 player that was not an iPod (iriver, a Korean brand that was the shit! I mean who kept an iPod for 5 years here? I’m pretty sure nobody. [/quote]

My iPod is precisely 5 years. It’s still working great. Looks all perfect. I got a 8 Go nano. Oldschool type in black. Though the battery is not as performant as before.[/quote]

I got that one before, then I got robbed :smiley:

Edit: WTF are you guys talking about? Cellphones are very handy when it comes to joining people anywhere, anytime. I mean really. There’s so many examples where a day would have been a complete failure without a cellphone. For example you come back to your flat and see you have forgotten your keys, there you call your roommate, problem solved. You have to organize a party, you phone people, how much simpler could it get?

Seriously I couldn’t live without a cellphone now that I enjoyed having one. I could do without texting though. Texting is even worse because my girlfriend thinks it’s very important. One of our recurring arguments is about how I don’t text her enough (which is almost never). I find it so ridiculous that I don’t even try to be nice about it haha.

That makes you the odd one out.

[quote=“G”]Haha RAD! Everyone is saying it now. RAD![/quote]

Nigga please, I always say rad. 8)

My favourite word of the moment is bonkers. Mostly because the suburb where I work is reeeeeally white trash, and everyone there is certifiably bonkers.

Random question. I wanna know what type of shoes everybody wears. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the shoes they wear, and what type of condition they are in. And for some reason, I wanna play shoe interpreter.

[quote=“cherrydarling”]
Random question. I wanna know what type of shoes everybody wears. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the shoes they wear, and what type of condition they are in. And for some reason, I wanna play shoe interpreter.[/quote]

Converse. I am not a boot person. The condition is new to old, then new to old. I am not one of those people who think it’s cool to have dirty ass converse all the time. If mine are dirty, I clean them until they are falling apart and get a new pair.

i wear leather converse. i have all my pairs still even they’re ruined and covered in vomit.

i also wear a pair of black doc martens.