The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Blank

Blank

Amazing.

;D I have a feeling this thread is going to be the 10 page ramble that we have been waiting for.

So, what do you think? Should we leave it up, or just delete it?

I think we should just ramble on about anything and see where it goes. ;D Worth a shot for this slow period on here.

Eventually someone will say something and FW will try and argue with that person for 10 pages until G stops it all then Geoi will delete the thread and problem solved. ;D

I don’t want that. I was talking about the useless pages of stuff we use to talk about. It was fun.

[quote=“G”]I don’t want that. I was talking about the useless pages of stuff we use to talk about. It was fun.[/quote]
I know, I meant thats what I think will happen

Probably.

I think we have revived the forum with all the nonsense we are all of a sudden talking about. Only about a onth ago the forum was supposedly dead.

Yes, I tend to come here more often than I used to a few weeks/months ago. Not as much as right after when I registered though.

By the way, after 5 years of using an MP3 player that was not an iPod (iriver, a Korean brand that was the shit! I mean who kept an iPod for 5 years here? I’m pretty sure nobody. And my iriver just stopped working because someone fell on it and broke the screen), I finally decided to switch back to iPod and bought the Nano 16 Gb, that’s 4 times as much as my iriver had haha. I’m glad.

And I asked the website to ship it at my school, that rocks.

And yes, I enjoy giving info that is totally worthless to you guys :smiley:

I never owned an ipod. ;D I still use cd players and record players.

[quote=“G”]I never owned an ipod. ;D I still use cd players and record players.[/quote]
Good on ya. I use only use an ipod because if I didnt I would be the only person that doesnt have one.

And right now, I don’t have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.

[quote=“G”]And right now, I don’t have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.[/quote]
Yea I have a cell phone but the sim card got banned for too many prank calls. But Yeah I hate people that always text.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“G”]And right now, I don’t have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.[/quote]
Yea I have a cell phone but the sim card got banned for too many prank calls. But Yeah I hate people that always text.[/quote]

I hope texting will start to slow down soon. Everything goes away after it’s not “hot” anymore.

[quote=“G”]
I hope texting will start to slow down soon. Everything goes away after it’s not “hot” anymore.[/quote]
I dont think texting will ever stop. People will always do it just like us on forums.

I guess you’re right until new technology comes around it will still be stupid.