Best line from my favorite movie of all time!

Well the subject is the question itself.

What is your best line from Pulp Fiction?

I believe every scene has at least one great quote. Every page from the screenplay has one great quote at least.

The ones that stick out:

‘…you’re screaming at me! When people scream at me, it makes me nervous. When I’m nervous, I get scared. And when motherfuckers get scared…that’s when motherfuckers accidentaly get shot’ - Jules

‘Do i have ‘Dead Niggger’ storage written on a sign in the garage??’ - Jimmy

‘Pretty please with cherry on top… clean the fucking car’ - Wolf

and many many more from Vincent and Jules especially.

Jules

my name is paul and this is between yall :-X

I like this one my self next to the

pretty please with sugar on top, clean the f***en car.

“is that a fact”

“disco”

(besides you quoted some quotes qrong) i agree with you. there is a specific thing about tarantinoeque dialogues. they stay in your mind, they come shot like bullets.

besides the EZEKIEL speech, my favorite line from Pulp Fiction would be:

jules: “… i’m gonna walk the earth”

vince: “what do you mean, ‘walk the earth’?”

jules : “you know, like Caine in ‘Kung Fu’…”

Jules : You remember Antwan Rockamora?  they call him Tony Rocky Horror.

Vincent : Oh yeah, hes fat right?

Jules : Well i wouldnt go so far to call the brotha fat, hes got a weight problem, whats the ni*** gonna do? Hes Samoan.

Lance : So you wanna hang out and get high. Trixie doesnt have a boyfriend.

Vince: Which ones Trixie? the one with all the shi* in her face?

Lance: No, thats Jodie. Thats my wife.

• “Im gonna get medieval on your ass” - Marcellus

• “Fox Force Five: Fox as in we’re a bunch of foxy chicks, Force as in we’re a force to be reckoned with and Five as in theres 1 2 3 4 5 of us” - Mia

• “…so he hid the watch the only place he knew they wouldnt find it: his ass. As far as your father was concerned this watch was your birth right, he’d be damned if some gook got his greasy yellow hands on it…” - Capt Koons

Theres so many. Quentin writes his dialogue so great, every other line is quotable. lol

8)vincent"now if you dont mind im ganna go home and have a heart attack"

>:(i aint never done this before.

I aint done this before either and i aint starting now,

the day i bring an Oding bitch to your house is when im giving her the shot, now give her the shot.

i love the tomato joke mia tells vincent, “ketchup” it is corny but i like it, and the whole bonnie convo between jimmie and jules cracks me up

Butch Coolidge: "You okay?"

Marsellus Wallace: "Nah, man. I’m pretty fuckin’ far from okay."

Cracks me up every time, the way Marsellus is really trying to play it cool after what just happened.

-Jez

how often have I quoted EZIEKIEL 25,17 in 2 languages? countless times… a classic.

Pulp is full of quotable lines.

“no marriage counselor, no trial separation, I will get fuckin’ divorced, and I don’t want to get fuckin’ divorced!”

Jules " What aint no country I ever heard of, they speak Engish in what?"

Brett "what?"

Jules " English muthafucka do you speak it?"

I laugh out loud every time I see that part.

Ringo: "which one is yours?"

Jules: “Its the one that says bad muthafucka”

That part is esp. funny to me because the first time I saw the movie, I didnt know he meant that literally. I thought he was being sarcastic. too funny.

my fave line or quote from pulp fiction has to be the speech that jules when talking to bret. Its a classsic

My favorite quote is the much loved line spoken by Harvey Kietel which has been repeated twice already in this thread.

Mia Wallace: "I’ll be down in two shakes of a lamb’s tail."

Mia Wallace: "I said Goddamn!"

Butch: "Zed’s dead, baby, Zed’s dead"

Jules: You’re gettin’ ready to blow? I’m a mushroom-cloud-layin’ motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I’m “SUPERFLY T.N.T,” I’m the "GUNS OF NAVARONE. I’m what Jimmie Walker usta talk about.

yeah there good lines aswell…

is it just me or do all the best lines come from jules, hes a funny guy!

Did you know that the ezikel speech was actually said by Jacob the preacher in F.D.T.D which was written before Pulp, he was supposed say it when he was walking down the corridor with the shotgun cross after being bitten

you guys are bad at this, if your gonna quote a line from this great movie do them justice, dont mix em up get the screenplay and memorize that shit if your gonna quote it.

no there are too many fucking great lines in this movie, im not sure my favorites. but i think this is my favorite.

you want some bacon?

no man i dont eat pork

are you Jewish?

i aint Jewish i just dont dig on swine

why not?

a pig is a filthy animal. i dont eat filthy animals

yea but sausages taste good, pork chops taste good

a sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but ill never know cause i wouldnt eat the filthy motherfucker.

[quote]you guys are bad at this, if your gonna quote a line from this great movie do them justice, dont mix em up get the screenplay and memorize that shit if your gonna quote it.

no there are too many fucking great lines in this movie, im not sure my favorites. but i think this is my favorite.

you want some bacon?

no man i dont eat pork

are you Jewish?

i aint Jewish i just dont dig on swine

why not?

a pig is a filthy animal. i dont eat filthy animals

yea but sausages taste good, pork chops taste good

a sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but ill never know cause i wouldnt eat the filthy motherfucker.[/quote]

I don’t want to be a pain in the ass, but it’s actually “yeah but bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good”. There’s no fuckin sausages. So I guess it’s time you memorise the shit yourself :wink:

I watched PF again a couple of days back for like the tenth billionth time. This kinda thread is impossible, as there are literally dozens and dozens of pieces of fantastic dialogue. After all, that’s one thing that makes this movie so special.

Many of those quotes have already been posted here. But I wonder how come nobody has mentioned the fantastic captain Koons monologue, and Butch’s line “I’m an American honey, our names don’t mean shit.” That’s one of the best.

Other favorites include the dialogue between Jules and Vic in the beginning, all the way from Royale with cheese to the Antwan incident. Then the dialogue between Jules and Brett, and basically every line in “The Bonnie Situation”, like the dead nigger storage and Wolf saying: “It’s 30 minutes away, I’ll be there in ten!”

Just look at the quote under my picture. And oh yeah, i agree with the guy above this who said the shit about memorization, although he was a little harsh.

yeah, the bad mother fucker line is good, but i also like the whole bible verse Jules says in the beginning of the movie. i can’t remember it but it’s really cool.

I think that every line that jules says is great. i don’t know if it’s the way QT writes it, or the way Sam L. says it, but it always works. It’s probably a combination.

i got 2 big favs:

JULES

Does-he-look-like-a-bitch?!

BRETT

(in agony)

No.

JULES

Then why did you try to fuck 'im

like a bitch?!

and here’s the other:

JULES

There’s a passage I got memorized,