The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Alias

QT was “McKenas Cole” in ABC’s Alias (check the filmography for details).

I haven’t seen the episodes “The Box 1&2” where he was in. Has anybody seen it? Taped it? Got it on the harddisk?

I’ve got part one of “the box” taped, he’s got a suit that looks sorta like the ones famous in RESERVOIR DOGS…

Damn, now i wish i had part two.

What the hell are you talkin’ about? QT doesn’ wear a black suit and black thin tie? He looks nothing like he did in Reservoir Dogs…I think he might even had been wearing a colored tie I.E. Blue, brown, or dark red.

[quote]What the hell are you talkin’ about? QT doesn’ wear a black suit  and black thin tie? He looks nothing like he did in Reservoir Dogs…I think he might even had been wearing a colored tie I.E. Blue, brown, or dark red.[/quote]

I saw it too, It looked black and white to me.

Whatever it was, it wasn’t no thin tie.

i’m dying to see those episodes. can somebody rip them to divx or something?

I don’t watch that show. It’s on the same time as The Sopranos. That broad is fine though. I don’t care much for Tarantino the actor either.

The Tarantino episode just so happened to be on today but I forgot to set the video… Sorry guys, the advert looked quite good though. Tarantino was in a suit not dissimilar to what he wore in Reservoir Dogs. If it is on again I might get my mate to transfer it to VCD.

I saw it yesterday and it was really good. I also don’t have much faith in QT the actor but I was surprised - he really can act in it! :o He plays this really cool, menacing character. I didn’t think I’d ever say this : he should have had more screen time! Can’t wait for next week. To end forever the ‘what is he wearing?’ debate: I checked and it was a black and white suit, similar I guess to the whole Res Dogs thing, but the vital thin black tie was neither thin nor black. It was dark, but actually patterned. Close, but no cigar! :wink:

As you can see, I’m from germany.

Here in germany, the two episodes will be shown in may 2003 (I think the 6th and 13th).

I saw, there was a little disscusion about what he wore in these episodes.

Here’re two pictures taken from alias:

I haven’t see the episodes yet, but I think it’s a black suit.

OK, here’s another question about ALIAS:

Does anyone saw the first episode??

Someone wrote me that QT appeared in that one too. But I don’t know.

Thanks for your interest.

[quote]Does anyone saw the first episode?? Someone wrote me that QT appeared in that one too. But I don’t know.
[/quote]
I saw that one and i can tell you that he wasn’t in that episode, BUT i saw him in the trailer for the series beginnig that Pro 7 showed many times during their regular program.

HTH

good that you mention when they’ll run on german tv. i have a buddy that might tape it.

speaking of alias, i just put a kick-ass wallpaper of Elektra (Daredevil) on my desktop. I dont like all those comic book movies, but Jennifer Garner is niceeee

Yah, she is real, real gorgeous.

And I think the style of filming, the charakter of Jennifer that is used in ALIAS reminds me a little bit of the Kill Bill Trailer.

I can’t say why but I think it has to do with that great kick-ass fighting scenes. But I can be wrong.

What about you?

I’ve been an obsessive Alias cultist since the first episode. While I wasn’t fond of QT’s performance, he did the role justice.

Just get the DVDs, people. Or rent them.

Alais is definatly one of the best shows on right now. I really kicks so much ass. And I definatley reccomend (at least) renting the DVD’s.

here in germany ALIAS wasn’t successful at all. everybody found it was too boring and stuff like that… and i have to agree. this wannabe-bond-girl SUCKED…the only episodes i ever watched were QTs…he was great though!!

Last night, Quentin had a voice appearence that pissed me off because he didn’t show up the rest of the episode.

And of course, that just had to be the one episode this season that I missed.

Fuck me. And fuck my VCR. Fuck my VCR RIGHT IN THE EAR.

I’ll have someone look into that right now.

Which season was QT in and what episode was it? Please say Season one coz iv’e got that on DVD. I’m pretty sure i saw him when the episode was on TV, but i dont really remember it