Alias

i saw an episode of Alias that QT was in just because of him…ive never seen the show before.

well…man…he appeared at the end of the episode and it was hard fucking work staying awake till then cause this show is dogshit.

Everytime Alias is on, I check to see if it is the Box 1&2 or not, or if it mentions anything about Tarantino in the program information ( ‘i’ button on Sky Digital, ‘browse’ button on NTL digital) and I have yet to encounter one of those episodes >:(

what has two thumbs and thinks Alias is a piece of shit?

points to self

this guy right here!

[quote]what has two thumbs and thinks Alias is a piece of shit?

points to self

this guy right here![/quote]

yep its a fucking ridiculous show...and not good ridiculous like 24.

Check out www.alias-media.com for captures of the QT episodes, from season 1 “The Box 1+2” and season 3, episode 13 (which I have yet to see). They have some pretty big pictures on that site, like this: :wink:

http://people.freenet.de/moussemaker/thebox2.jpg

I think ALIAS is a great series, I’m a fan of Jennifer Garner and beside SatC ALIAS is the only tv thing I ever bought on DVD…

I also think the series is pretty bad :wink:

I have seen the two episodes that Quentin was in “The Box 1&2” and the were just fab, I hope he returns in the show, I think it suited him well.

Awwwww…

Where’s Pulp Fiction???

Or you consider it as the best movie of all that even doesn’t need to be in a poll :slight_smile: ?

The episodes The Box 1&2 are two of the best Alias episodes I’ve seen… and I’ve seen them all. Tarantino is excellent in them. I’m sure you’ll be glad to hear he makes another appearance in season 3 (yeh, good long wait for him) as the same character, still sarcy and witty as ever. Fantastic !

can anyone provide links that has clips or whole scenes with QT in? Or how else can I watch those or his scenes without buying the DVD’s??

QT’s scene was the only good thing to come out of Alias season 2…at least the first series attempted to have some sort of plausable storyline, the second series was just a mess…but QT was very good in that episode :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ify”]
can anyone provide links that has clips or whole scenes with QT in? Or how else can I watch those or his scenes without buying the DVD’s??
[/quote]
I think the only thing you can do is, download it.

On eMule you’ll find just as i did.

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]
QT was “McKenas Cole” in ABC’s Alias (check the filmography for details).

I haven’t seen the episodes “The Box 1&2” where he was in. Has anybody seen it? Taped it? Got it on the harddisk?

[/quote]try download them…i will try!you should too!:wink:

i havent seen the episode yet im gonna try and download them too.

Considering I’m not a fan of Alias, I thought that QT’s episodes were pretty cool - he gets to kick Jennifer Garner’s ass quite a bit. 8)

Those were some sweet episodes of Alias… I’m a fan of the show in general but QT just brought a different kind of action to the set. With him and Jennifer Garner in 90 min bites, I was in heaven.

For downloading, try Limewire… they usually have a ton of show eps on there. I haven’t used it for trying to go as far back as season 2 since I have the DVDs but you should give it a shot.

It was kinda wierd though- the ep in that series that had that guy from ‘the office’ in it…It was trippy seeing him be all serious and stuff.

I was so happy, when Tarantino appeared in few episodes of Alias, because I love that show. He was awesome in McKenas Cole.

Does anybody know what number episode it was. I know it was season 1, The Box 1 + 2, but which number was it?

Oh no worries I got it. They are numbers 12 and 13!

Seeing QT was worth enduring Alias, it’s a pretty cool appearance I posted something about it because I don’t watch the show and the hole thing was about him getting something from a vault and when he got it looked like perfume or something. ??? Probably the coolest part was when he was torturing that guy and he started to freak out and shot that girl that was with him… ;D

QT - " I got your kicks and I got your moves… bring it on girl!"