After Inglorious Bastards?

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Any self respecting QT fan that has a brain wouldnt want these films to happen in the first place.
[/quote]
No point even talkin’ about it cause its not gonna happen!

personally i’d like him to work on something that looks like a 70s sci-fi film, or indeed a comedy or something.

i also still see him do a 100% western

[quote=“The Seb”]
personally i’d like him to work on something that looks like a 70s sci-fi film, or indeed a comedy or something.

[/quote]
A western that showed the dark-side of the men who wear black hats.

INSTANT REACTION:

Kill Bill Vol.3 or a Prequel to it (animated or not)

after thinking about it:

I’d like to see Quentin do something serious and mature like he did with Jackie Brown. a step away from all the violence, but still intense.

a kids movie like BMX Bandits would be cool too.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Its so easy for QT to write original scripts, theres so many genre idea possibilities, why in hell would he do a sequel?
[/quote]

I totally agree with you there, bud.

[quote=“The Seb”]
[/quote]

…That would would also rock! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mike Hunt”]
A western that showed the dark-side of the men who wear black hats.
[/quote]

closer…

Ok, my turn. I still like the idea of doing another Kill Bill in ten years. Revolving the story around Bebe as she grows older. I’d also LOVE to see Nikki Bell come back to kill Kiddo. That would be one hell of an opening.

I think his next project will be an epic space antholgy.

[quote=“Angel”]
Yeah, fuck, I just want Inglorious Bastards.

I am hoping for a QT Overload in the near future though. …In an Ozploitation documentary I’ve been waiting for, with Grindhouse, in Takashi Miike’s Django film, and hopefully Inglorious Bastards soon…

I have this thing where I believe that every director should tackle a war film at least once in their career. There is just something about war films… Bastards is going to rock so hard.
[/quote]

Damn straight.

I would LOVE to see a QT Western…

Talking about War films… I’d like to see Mann make THE FEW.

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
I think his next project will be an epic space antholgy.
[/quote]

he could call it Pulp Wars, and he could do three and then do another three that take place before the original three, and he could then revisit the first three he filmed and edit them so they work better in line with the other three… brilliant!

Yeah, I bet 'ol Georgey Lucas would love to see that one.

I just read he will be doing a love story called “Clarence and Alabama go to Cancun”!

Are you joking?

Am I laughing?

I hope so! I would like to see that or at least be able to read the story.

I would like to know how their son Elvis is making out these days.

A spaghetti western trilogy! Starring: Eric Bana - (He’ll have the face in about ten years.)

[quote=“PopeyePete”]Any self respecting QT fan that has a brain wouldnt want these films to happen in the first place.
[/quote]

Why wouldn’t I want those films to happen? Tarantino isn’t some hack looking for a paycheck.

If Vega Brothers or Kill Bill 3 ever do happen you can trust that Tarantino’s gonna put his all

into it and more than likely come up with something worth watching.

Vega Brothers isnt happening. QT said it wasnt in recent interviews (thank god). Kill Beatrix may happen and I’ll def go see it. But Id like to see QT do some other movies that arent sequels first. I gotta say, if Kill Beatrix didnt happen I really wouldnt be upset. I love to see QT do new genres each time out.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
A spaghetti western trilogy! [/quote]

Fuck yeah!

[quote=“Biohazard”]Starring: Eric Bana - (He’ll have the face in about ten years.)[/quote]

Uhh…no.

I want to see a hixploitation

QT could make an incredible Western. His kinds of characters set in the Old West would just rule. It would prob be a mix of the kinds of great characters in Ford’s The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and the look of Sergio Leone’s films.

Id also love to see a QT Good Ol Boy/Moonshiner film.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
QT could make an incredible Western.
[/quote]

Agreed.