VOTE NOW! Where are you from? VOTE NOW!

[quote]I saw him there, when i did i had sex with him. when i had sex him we laughed than when it was over he hit me. We were lovers

that whole thing was a lie, forgive me.
[/quote]

LMAO!!!

I’m from sacramento, CA

I am only here to please you. But both me and BadMotherFucker live in Manhattan Beach where Video Archives used to be, yall be knowin the place where Tarantino used to work. is was ripped down in like 1993 and turned into a bagle store. The bagles are very good

Fuck you, yall just be kiddin. Anyway i hate you fucker

[quote]maryland, usa[/quote]

me too - where @?

[quote]
I’m from sacramento, CA[/quote]

Howdy, neighbor!

I would love to live in sacramento right now. I would take out my gun and kill arnold with it. 8)

[quote]I would love to live in sacramento right now. I would take out my gun and kill arnold with it. 8)[/quote]

He’s going to hunt you down and DESTROY YOUUUUUAAAA. Then, he’s going to TERMINATE YOUUUUAAA THREE TIMES!!! Then, he’s going to JINGLE ALL ZEE WWWEEEEEIIIIGHGGHGHHGHAAAYYYYY AHAHAHA. Then his going to TOTALLY RECALL YOUUUAAAA. After that he’s do something on the SIXTH DAY, which will be zee END OF ZEE DAYSAAAAAAAHHHH. Next, he’ll become a BARBARIANAAAAHHHH and COLATERAL DAMAGE WILL BE DONE. After that, he’ll hire a KINDERGARDEN COP who is also a BARBARIAN and make that man tell you TRUE LIES about stuff. Last but not least he’ll make sure that you have COOL RUNNINGS. AAAAHHH.

EDIT: JR and TWINS AAAHHHHAAAHHA

Sacrmtna Sucks. It sucks so bad I can’t even spell it…then again…i am fucking STONED AS A MOTHA FCUKER!!!

GO GAY SAC TOWNWQ

I’m from Ireland but I go to uni in Scotland:)

Um, wow. Arnold is gonna Totally Recall me. Wow. I hope he does it today

He is the PREDATOR and you are the prey. Gropings will be had.

[quote]He is the PREDATOR and you are the prey. Gropings will be had.[/quote]

this got way out of hand.

Infact i think I’m gonna go running…man and then try my best not to get shot by he kindergarden cop. Because he’s the predator he might follow me till the 6th day of the week.

Let’s not do this anymore

[quote]

this got way out of hand.

Infact i think I’m gonna go running…man and then try my best not to get shot by he kindergarden cop. Because he’s the predator he might follow me till the 6th day of the week.

Let’s not do this anymore[/quote]

.....and the SIXTH DAY of that week will be your END OF DAYS!!!! I hope, for your mother's sake, that she had TWINS because he's gonna go COMMANDO on you and ERASE you from existance!!!!!!!!

And if he kills you, screaming for help will be your LAST ACTION…HERO.

I’m from Belgium and yeah, I fucking love the Tarantino-thing!!!

I live near Boston, MA.

I live in Minnesota- land of 10,000 boating accidents. :wink:

[quote]I live in Minnesota- land of 10,000 boating accidents. :wink:[/quote]

hahahahaha

Don’t it say where you live in your profile?

Thought I’d add that.

[quote]

hahahahaha

Don’t it say where you live in your profile?

Thought I’d add that.
[/quote]
Yeah and in yours it says you live in “Ontaio”

I’m from Toronto, Ontario, Canada here.