VOTE NOW! Where are you from? VOTE NOW!

I live in Mississippi and I am from in Mississippi.I do not have a accent.

[quote]I live in Mississippi and I am from in Mississippi.I do not have a accent.[/quote]
hahaha! thats good! ;D. i live in manhattan beach, california, the hometown of QT! its such a coincidence. i want to go see the store he worked at, i am only 5 mins away from it walking distance. awesome!

I was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on the 23rd of June, 1982. At the age of 7 we (mom, dad, sis) moved to Canada. I went back to Scotland 2 1/2 years ago on vacation and decided to stay :slight_smile: I just moved back to Canada a few months ago. I’ve got a Canadian accent which I can’t get rid of (It was an asset in Scotland, but now, it’s nothin’ special), I can’t even put a decent Scottish accent on, I’ll have to work at it though 'cause I know chicks dig it :slight_smile:

Later

I live in the Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.

I’m from Sweden, way up north…

Georgia, U.S.A.

Its sad. The aside from my dad and the local video store guys, no one where I live has seen ANY QT movie outside of Pulp Fiction and possibly Jackie Brown.

I also live in the Chicago suburbs, I hate it. I want to move DOWNTOWN.

No Dutch people ey?

Well I’m from the Netherlands, Rotterdam (not Amsterdam).

and yes we do have hash bars and pretty much everything vincent tells you about Amsterdam is the same in Rotterdam. I LMAO during that scene.

any other peeps from les pays-bas :wink:

Manhattan Beach, California. (USA)

leipzig, germany

Manhattan Beach, CA JUST LIKE BAD MOTHERFUCKER. the video store he worked in is now a balgle store

Me three. MB. You see? Where the bagel place be, Starkey?

it is MANHATTAN BEACH BAGLES. THE Place CLOSE TO rubios

Holy Shit! That’s two blocks from my house! Do you know when it was torn down?

Addition: Oh my god! When we were driving by there i told my mom that that was the video store where Quentin Tarantino worked and she was like “You mean video archives” And i was like “Holy goose fuckage, how did you know” and she was like “That’s were we used to rent videos before you were born and after until it was taken down” Holy Fuck! That means that when i was like three or four and went in with my parents i used to see quentin there, What the Fuck? Ballsack.

I saw him there, when i did i had sex with him. when i had sex him we laughed than when it was over he hit me. We were lovers

that whole thing was a lie, forgive me.

I`m from Dublin, Ireland.

Irish people!

Cool!

Know anyone from Limerick, lad?

Arre!

maybe

[quote]Irish people!

Cool!

Know anyone from Limerick, lad?

Arre![/quote]

I`m sure I do but no one too close.

Im from Cork, Ireland. Nice to see some Irish guys on this huge multi-cultural board

[color=Green]"Top o the morning to ye’!"

Damn Stereotypes.