The TV Vol. 2 Commericals Begin!

[quote]Saw it again.

To set the record straight, the chick in the red sweater aint Sofie. Whoever she is, she’s Asian. And I just checked the cast over at IMDB and I don’t see (Besides Chiaki) any Asian chick listed in the credits. This shit is gettin seriously mysterious.[/quote]

Nothing mysterious about it. I know exactly who it is. It’s …SPOILER ALERT!!!..

KAREN WONG

How can you be sure, yesterday I discuss this fact with some person with ICQ adn on other boards. But I´n not sure that it is possible…

I would like to hear that

fucking Spoiler

the Wong sister are in it: You fuck with the Wong sisters! But can we be sure?

Someone said that the scene is with the bed… Is this right? Can you say: Yes it is the scene where Karen fights for helping out her sister?

Spoiler

Yeah it’s the wong sister

Okay, so, correct me if I’m wrong here, but shouldn’t there be someone out there who TiVo’s the damn commercial and is uploading it onto the net? I mean, I don’t watch MTV, and I don’t watch TV in general, so how am I supposed to watch the TV spot if it’s not uploaded?

GET WITH IT, PEOPLE!

Also, a letter to Miramax:

To Whom it May Concern,

Regarding the release of Kill Bill Vol. 2 in exactly 17 days, I feel it would be appropriate for you to release a full trailer. You can do this any day now, although it probably would have been prefered two weeks ago, rather than stringing fans along to the point of blue-balls frustration. if the trailer does not come out by friday, I will come to your homes, punch you in the face and stare at you until you realize that you’re a little girl. Then, I will come by later and burn the place down.

Asses.

Just kidding… don’t arrest me, officer.

I only found this:

<LINK_TEXT text=“iTunes Movie Trailers … l2_lg.html”>iTunes Movie Trailers</LINK_TEXT>

In the commercial I saw the Bride throwing knife at another woman. The other woman then blocks it with the wooden part of her shot gun. The other woman looked asian. I was wondering who this woman was and what’s her characters name?The scene looked to take place in a hotel room.

[quote]In the commercial I saw the Bride throwing knife at another woman. The other woman then blocks it with the wooden part of her shot gun. The other woman looked asian. I was wondering who this woman was and what’s her characters name?The scene looked to take place in a hotel room.[/quote]

Didn’t you read the posts in this thread? The character’s name is … SPOILER ALERT!!!

KAREN WONG!

I don’t know however the actress that plays Karen.

Who is Karen Wong?

[quote]Who is Karen Wong?[/quote]

Are you sure you want me to tell you? You don’t mind spoilers right?

[quote]Who is Karen Wong?[/quote]

Read the script.

I can’t even remember how the scene goes, i read it so long ago, and i don’t really want to remember now. I thought that was one of the scenes that got deleted, but hey, bring it on! (not to quote that lame ass movie of course)

Oh, and that letter to Miramax was, um… creative. :-/

Kill Bill TV spot has been added to movie box

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/ … -page.html”>http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/IJKLM/Kill-Bill-Vol2/trailer-page.html</LINK_TEXT>

Joe

Thanx so much. I wait so long to see it. Cool.

Spoiler

Well it´s seems to be Karen Wong! Great!

[quote]Kill Bill TV spot has been added to movie box

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/ … -page.html”>http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/IJKLM/Kill-Bill-Vol2/trailer-page.html</LINK_TEXT>[/quote]

oh hell yes. that looks extremely ass kicking 8)

Yeah, that kicks ass.

Heard that they’ve already shown a trailer for vol.2 here in germany on televion. Channel VOX. But I haven’t seen it for myself. So, keep watching.

SPOILER

What a great focus is that nail-scene?? WOW. Can’t wait no more.

SPOILER

spoiler spoiler spoiler

the nail scene is when the Bride gets buried alive, right?

duh.

no need to be snotty

[quote]spoiler spoiler spoiler

the nail scene is when the Bride gets buried alive, right?[/quote]

Yeah, thats right.

But why is there no sound when I try to watch the trailer (which looks really brilliant and awesome!)?

I have the same problem ???

Who is Karen Wong? I don’t want to know the actress who plays her I want to know what is her role in the movie and who she is?