The TV Vol. 2 Commericals Begin!

[quote]Who is Karen Wong? I don’t want to know the actress who plays her I want to know what is her role in the movie and who she is?[/quote]

Oh man, the problem is that noone wanna spoil to much and if you read the other posts here, than you read a lot about it..
Anyway. Little cps will send you a pm with the facts, to make you happy..

Ah, the TV Spot is AWESOME. That one’s a lot better than the one I saw last night on FX. :slight_smile:

The fight against Elle looks so fucking kickass, even if you only see like 3 seconds ;D

I saw a tv spot during Leno just now. Time stopped for 20 seconds. drool

Holy crap, I guess Mirimax is really marketing this thing. This is the fourth tv spot of Kill Bill in three hours! I guess it’s more tv advertising than theatre ads.

Was it the same commercial 4 times? All I’ve seen is that thing from moviebox.

[quote]Holy crap, I guess Mirimax is really marketing this thing. This is the fourth tv spot of Kill Bill in three hours! I guess it’s more tv advertising than theatre ads.[/quote]

Can you see the tv spot in any channel? I mean would you say it will be a big thing now? After all the time, the start now a big advertising now?
Tha´t would so awesome!

out of the four times, it was two different commercials. They were both…fucking awesome.

Same thing I noticed with advertising of vol.1, Mirimax tends to advertise during late hours, especially with shows like Leno and Conan and Carson. Maybe Letterman too, I dont watch CBS much. But then again, nobody watches CBS but old people hahaha

Oh DNS, help me out!

I saw the Commercial of the link someone posted here.

And now you post that there are 2 different Commercial!

What is the motherfucking difference between the both?

Any other scences?

Is

Spoiler

Karen Wong in both Commercials?

i just saw the new commercial during David Letterman so apparentley its getting around.

Was I tripping out and being a wishful thinker or did I see Makiko Esumi in the commercial?

It happened so fast I wasnt sure.

I checked IMBD but her name isnt listed .

This will haunt me until April 16th.

I don’t know who the hell that Karen is, but I have the slight suspicion that she is…

BIG SPOILER (which doesn’t seem big to me, but anyway!)

SPOILER AHEAD!!!

…Bill’s bodyguard? Man! I hoped she was Yuki for one sec! :-/

END OF SPOILERSSSS!!!

Am I right?

SPOILER

+

+

+

++

+

+

+

++

+

++

+++++

+++

+

++

+++++

+++

I thought it was YUKI too! I did a double take!

[quote]I don’t know who the hell that Karen is, but I have the slight suspicion that she is…

BIG SPOILER (which doesn’t seem big to me, but anyway!)

SPOILER AHEAD!!!

…Bill’s bodyguard? Man! I hoped she was Yuki for one sec!  :-/

END OF SPOILERSSSS!!!

Am I right?[/quote]

, that's what I assumed!!

If she is! It seems that the fight with her will be really cool!

edit:

I just asked Seb, tha admin about the fact that so many people ask about the person Karen Wong. I just open a new thread with the orignal part of the first draft in which you can read about it…

I f you are sure, you wanna be spoiled, read it.

BUT KEEP IN MIND MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DON´T WANNA BE SPOILED, SO DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACT ON OTHER TOPICS WITHOUT A BIG SPOILER WARNING

Yeh, i think it should be common curtesy, that when someone mentions a spoiler, even if they give warning, that the person who started the thread add spoilers or something similar to the topic. Or a moderator. :wink:

Some people actually read threads backwards ya know, and totally miss spoiler warnings. :o

How is somebody reading backwards the fault of the person posting a spoiler? Something about that doesn’t seem right.

you know what this forum needs? Spoiler tags. Ya know, where ya type this and whatever shit is in between the tags censors it, so you have to highlight it with your mouse in order to read it

[quote]you know what this forum needs? Spoiler tags. Ya know, where ya type this and whatever shit is in between the tags censors it, so you have to highlight it with your mouse in order to read it[/quote]

DNS, could that be used in this board? Could Seb make it?
Maybe for fucking pics?

I don’t recall it being used for pictures, that would be sweet tho. But anyway, Clizzaudia, I asked Seb about it in a topic in the archives board.