The TV Vol. 2 Commericals Begin!

[quote]
I don’t think it was her…maybe it was Karen the assassin, from the script!!
[/quote]

Woah, I don’t remember that part. Enlighten me.

[quote]
THANKS!!  Sophie? No, I don’t think it was her. I THINK it was another asassin in the script.
[/quote]

Ok, I don’t mind seeing another character that happens to look like Sophie Fatale again  :-*

The only stuff that I read in the 2nd half of the script were some of the “Tutleage/Pai Mei” scenes. Don’t know about any other assassins…I guess I gotta watch out for some spoilers here now.

But man, Thanks for the heads up, MrBelding, this made my night. I’m gonna keep it locked on this channel just in case…

Oh and for those who have seen Shogun Assasin or Lone Wolf & Cub:Sword of Vengeance when Ogami and the Yagyu run at each other full speed in the field duel, we get an almost exact replica of this with Elle & Bride!

[quote]

Woah, I don’t remember that part. Enlighten me.[/quote]
Honestly, I dun recall, I read it months ago, and I could be wrong. the final chapter of " the blood-splattered bride"

[quote]

Woah, I don’t remember that part. Enlighten me.[/quote]

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERS

[size=1]the wong sister who busts down Brides door after she finds out she’s preggers[/size]

Oh man, you’re so lucky. Here in Germany there are no trailers or commercials. I MUST GO TO THE USA AND LIVE THERE !!! :smiley:

I hope the official trailer comes this week, pleeeeease Weinsteins!!! Stop torturing us!

Anyone got a link for this TV spot yet? Someone has bound to have gotten it by now… prolly themoviebox.net will get it soon tho nothing is there yet…

Yeah, goddammit! Has no one got a copy of that trailer uploaded yet?? Damn, I can’t wait to see it! :stuck_out_tongue:

well themoviebox.net are usually the first to post such commercials online…

In England we got like 5 seconds of a clip (of killbill) because one of the sunday tabloids was giving away a movie preview disc which feautures interviews, trailers etc. from upcoming films and so they were advertising their disc and obviously they put KillBill first!

[quote]In England we got like 5 seconds of a clip (of killbill) because one of the sunday tabloids was giving away a movie preview disc which feautures interviews, trailers etc. from upcoming films and so they were advertising their disc and obviously they put KillBill first![/quote]

yeah, I saw that! It’s the first few secs of the teaser trailer they were showing. But where is the real trailer they showed in the US???

[quote] :o

Was Sophie in there?
[/quote]

It’s not at all strange if Sophie appears in vol.2! After all, she was present at the Bride’s wedding and since we will see the whole wedding scene in vol.2, it’s really logical for Sophie to be there!

[quote]

**Spoiler

the bride and Bill fight, just like in the vol. 2 photos
[/quote]

No biggie, but I just wanted to touch on this for a moment. This was the last footage of the commercial before the voice-over guy ended it by saying “RATED R!”. But I wanted to point out Bill’s sword style. Remember in Empire Strikes Back how Vader didn’t even move his feet when Luke first attacked him? And how Vader just shrugged off Luke’s attack (By one hand) like it was nothing? This was the impression I got by seeing Bill in action.

It’s gonna be cool to see how all the Viper’s fighting-styles differ from each other.

The commercials are not available on the net? :’( :’( :’(

Doesn’t look like it…

Could someone please post a link if they find one. Or even better… Tivo it!

:wink:

Its apparantly barraging the MTV channel. I know people who JUST saw it now, so hurry off and watch.

Damn my non-MTV TV!

I saw it while watching the Sixers vs. Celtics game… pretty cool.

[quote]

Oh and for those who have seen Shogun Assasin or Lone Wolf & Cub:Sword of Vengeance when Ogami and the Yagyu run at each other full speed in the field duel, we get an almost exact replica of this with Elle & Bride! [/quote]

That’s exactly what i thought when I saw the preview!! This preview was incredible. I’m 1,000% more pumped to see this now!

Damnit I gotta start watching tv again! What channel did you see the clip on, JKiller?

Just missed the trailer. I was reading a post on the computer with the TV on mute, then I look up and see “April 16th” in yellow and black!

I’m kicking myself now.

Saw it again.

To set the record straight, the chick in the red sweater aint Sofie. Whoever she is, she’s Asian. And I just checked the cast over at IMDB and I don’t see (Besides Chiaki) any Asian chick listed in the credits. This shit is gettin seriously mysterious.