Does Bruce Willis ruin Pulp Fiction?

i actually didn’t look them up but usually i would.

Buono’s never wrong, so no need to doublecheck

[quote]

Don’t forget Blind Date or Color of Night.[/quote]

have you ever seen the latter in an uncut version? hell that sex scene was steaming! the movie sucked bad, but hell, that is definitely worth seeing uncut

[quote]

have you ever seen the latter in an uncut version? hell that sex scene was steaming! the movie sucked bad, but hell, that is definitely worth seeing uncut[/quote]

i thought that the sex steamy in the cut version, i can only imagine what the uncut version holds…

[quote]

Don’t forget Blind Date or Color of Night.[/quote]

werent these movies made before pulp fiction though?

Butch/Bruce is the best character in PF!!

I think those scenes were key character building skills that obviously drag because usually character building skills come with the introduction to the character or at the beginning of the film.

bruce willis did a great job in Pupl fiction

i don’t think bruce ruins anything, all the scenes are needed to develop characters if you don’t line Butch then you may think that but QT would not include a scene that wasn’t needed.

Bruce Willis scenens are one of funnuiest senes in the wiold movie. I laughed the hardest during his scenes and travolta and mia scenes

Normally I don’t like his acting, but he ripped it up in pulp fiction

Oh, I think he was very good in PF, and besides… I think he’s HOT

[quote=“Big Mans Wife”]
Oh, I think he was very good in PF, and besides… I think he’s HOT
[/quote]

Your so right Bigmanswife! He really is HOT in that movie.

bruce willis did an awsome job playing Butch!

Hes not the best character in PF but Bruce Willis has that hardass look to him so he fills the role great

This is somewhat off topic but have any of you seen Bruce Willis in a movie called Hudson Hawk? I thought he was brilliant and the movie was awesome, but it flopped. If you haven’t seen it I suggest renting it.

He almost ruined it but Quentin kept his soul in that briefcase…or was it that trunk?

You are not alone. Be very very afraid.

Does Bruce Willis ruin Pulp Fiction?

-No.

Bruce Willis is an acting legend…he does great…and Michael Madsen would be two wierd of a character; for one, he doesn’t look as tough, and can you imagine him interacting with the other characters? It would just be wierd in my opinion. If you think bruce sucks so much, then who would be better?

I like him as a part of Pulp FIction but i agree that the sceens with him do move pretty slow. and hated Butch for killing Vince but i think that Bruce did a great job of playing Butch.