Does Bruce Willis ruin Pulp Fiction?

[quote]Is this you trying to be funny?[/quote]

Depends. Did you laugh?

Bruce Willis was fuckin awesome, I just didn’t like seeing his scrotum and that stupidass shower scene. That’s the only part I wish was taken out, otherwise, Bruce did a great job, especially when he was going nuts about the gold watch.

I liked the shower scene. I wish it was longer.

LOL!  What was the question again???

In fact the way I see it is, if you think anything should be removed Pulp Fiction then you must be saying that Quintin is not one of the best cult writers and directors out there today!!!

Lets face it, the film is the best… maybe your not a true fan!!!

the only part that i thought was a little to long was the taxi seen it just was to slow to how the movie what set at but i still love the conversation the driver has with butch, but anyone who thinks bruce willis did a bad job ant no friend of mine.

I think Bruces scenes are the best in the movie, and he was perfect for the role. The only part of PF i didn’t like were the drug scenes.

who came up with the idea anyhow? why should Bruce Willis be ruining Pulp Fiction? Bruce Willis is one of the best actors alive, and the scenes rock. period

[quote]who came up with the idea anyhow? [/quote]

I think it was the sarcastic dildo-wielding Fatale.

[quote]who came up with the idea anyhow? why should Bruce Willis be ruining Pulp Fiction? Bruce Willis is one of the best actors alive, and the scenes rock. period[/quote]

hehehe, that is so true. I really can not believe that someone thinks about he could ruin something in the movie.

Not once did I ever think, in about a hundred viewings of PF, that Butch (Bruce) sucks in any way. Maybe, just maybe he sucks for a little while when he gets down on fabienne’s tight little pussy, other then that it was one of his best roles ever.

was bruce ever consiterd to play vincent? i know he really wonted to do it.

i don’t think that Willis was ever considered. originally, Tarantino wanted Michael Madsen to play the role. i’m not sure if he would have been Vick Vega if it was Madsen, but i guess that point is moot anyway. Tarantino couldn’t get Madsen because he was filming Kevin Costner’s Wyatt Earp. To the best of my knowledge, Tarantino went to Travolta next for the role of Vince Vega.

personally, i can’t imagine anyone else other than John Travolta playing the role. Madsen doesn’t seem to work in this role for me, nor does Willis.

anyway, i think this is off topic. sorry.

off-topic? how is that off-topic? I thought that post was tight and yeah I agree, no one could do it like Travolta, besides I love his pseudo-street accent, like when he’s talking about a five-dollar shake its mothatruckin priceless

so then did QT right the role for madsen. cuz i thought that QT wonted trovalta and he had to bed him to do the role. and how is this off topic? if its about pulp fiction and its in this forum then how can it be off topic?

somebody raised the question if Bruce Willis ruined Pulp Fiction. That’s the issue here.

And I think it’s bullshit, Pulp Fiction without Bruce Willis would not be Pulp Fiction and hey, you cant change it anyway, unless you invent a time machine

fuck man, without Bruce in Pulp, we wouldnt have awesome movies like Whole nine yards, Sixth Sense, and Fifth Element

Armeggedon wasnt too bad either if ya ask me

[quote]fuck man, without Bruce in Pulp, we wouldnt have awesome movies like Whole nine yards, Sixth Sense, and Fifth Element

Armeggedon wasnt too bad either if ya ask me[/quote]

Don’t forget Blind Date or Color of Night.

never even heard of those

they must be made up

nah constranded knows they’re real movies, she probably looked them up on imdb after i posted that