Your favorite Rodriguez movie

1. Sin City

2. Planet Terror

3. The Faculty

4. From Dusk 'Til Dawn

5. Desperado

haven’t seen his others. i think i’ve tried to watch both once upon a time in mexico and el mariachi but didn’t like what I saw enough to continue watching them. I’ve never seen his kids movies, they look awful though.

Once Upon a Time in Mexico for me - its just so epic and the soundtrack is amazing. Great cast too.

Sin City

Planet Terror (Theatrical cut)

From Dusk til Dawn

Desperado

Roadracers

El Mariachi

Once/Mexico

Spy Kids by far…only kids movies I enjoy

Poll added. I’ll vote after I’ve seen Planet Terror.

Sin City is my favorite. My favorite written/directed Rodriguez film is Planet Terror.

From Dusk till Dawn - 9/10

Desperado - 7.5/0

Sin City - 7/10

Planet Terror - 8/10

Once Upon A Time In Mexico - 5/10

The Faculty - 5/10

El Mariachi - 6/10

My kid and I watched the first Spy Kids for the first time in forever last night. What a great show! I have to say that, out of everything he’s ever written AND directed, it’s the best.

From Dusk till Dawn - 8/10

Desperado - 9/0

Sin City - 10/10

Planet Terror - 8/10

Once Upon A Time In Mexico - 8/10

The Faculty - 4/10

El Mariachi - 5/10

Im sorta shocked at how many people avoid the Spy Kid movies. I love those! After all, it has Machete!

I’d say :

1. Sin city
  2. Planet Terror
  3. From dusk till dawn
  4. Desperado

I watched Once Upon A Time In Mexico once, I didn’t like it very much.

Haven’t seen the others. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Im sorta shocked at how many people avoid the Spy Kid movies. I love those! After all, it has Machete!
[/quote]

YEAH! I love Spy Kids.

1. The Faculty

2. From Dusk Till Dawn

3. Desperado

I haven’t seen the Faculty in years. I had it on VHS, but I only watched it once. I should see if I can pick it up cheap online.

From Dusk Til Dawn

Planet Terror

Desperado

Once Upon a Time in Mexico

I would probably say The Faculty.

I say Desperado 'cause it’s my favorite movie though I really like The Faculty and Planet Terror was really good too. Don’t have to say anything about FDTD.

If you only scroll but a little tto bit to the bottom of the page, you will find:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 994.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,7994.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

TOPIC CLOSED. OR IS IT?

You’re not a mod, Bio :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]I say Desperado 'cause it’s my favorite movie though I really like The Faculty and Planet Terror was really good too. Don’t have to say anything about FDTD.[/quote]
:smiley: