- You refer to japanese films with their original titles
- You start buying foreign language movies without subtitles
- You claim you can understand them without subtitles
God, that sounds familiar. I usually say that I can tell by the body language and odd words.
- You feel the need to praise a film no one has ever heard of
- You take pleasure of knowing people donâ€™t know what the fuck youâ€™re talking about
Haha, I do that all the time.
- Youâ€™ve given a serious though on buying a school uniform… even though they donâ€™t use school uniforms in your country… and youâ€™re no longer in school
Luckily, I had school uniforms in my country. All the other kids hate having uniforms, but I totally loved it. Too bad, I don’t go to school anymore.
-You start listening to Asian music, reading about Japanese fashion trends and reading all manner of translated Japanese books.
-People wonder why you love girly Japanese pop music and yet hate all pop music in English.
-People genuinely worry about your mental condition after you tell them about what you describe as the best Takashi Miike scenes.
-You actually like that people think you’re insane for watching Miike.
-Your brothers and sisters routinely tell people that you “don’t watch films in English” when they ask if you want to see a new movie.
-You cry when you encounter a Jackie Chan dub that doesn’t sound at all like Jackie Chan speaking English.