Worst Scene in Pulp

I can’t believe this topic is 7 pages long. What is up with the people in this forum?

[quote=“Scarface”]
I can’t believe this topic is 7 pages long. What is up with the people in this forum?
[/quote]

yeaaa i agree the film is a masterpeice.

I agree too, but yet there is a scene I like less than the others

is there a topic for best scene in pulp fiction?

yes there is:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 697.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,697.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

thanks ;D

I’ve always felt that every single moment in Pulp Fiction serves it’s purpose perfectly.

[quote=“Darryl Revok”]
I’ve always felt that every single moment in Pulp Fiction serves it’s purpose perfectly.
[/quote]

yea i same here

right. but it doesn’t mean they’re all good because they serve their purposes.

a film can be a masterpiece without being 100% perfect…

I wouldn’t have said it better!

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
a film can be a masterpiece without being 100% perfect…
[/quote]
this is true, but PF is 100% perfect.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
this is true, but PF is 100% perfect.
[/quote]

gotta agree i wouldent want any thing taken out and it is great but i think they should have left the scene with monster joe in there.

…then you say it could be somewhat more perfect…

[quote=“Jjp”]
gotta agree i wouldent want any thing taken out and it is great but i think they should have left the scene with monster joe in there.
[/quote]
If you had never seen the scene with Monster Joe on the deleted scenes DVD you wouldn’t think so - you would say that it is perfect. It isn’t fair to say that - it would be like saying “I thought that sleeping with Uma Thurman was perfect, but if it had been a three-way with Angelina Jolie it would have been more perfect” - well, duh…of course it would!

No scene stands out as being boring or unnecessary during the first five to ten viewings of Pulp Fiction. But after you’ve watched it an insane amount of times, all the Butch/Fabienne stuff in the hotel room slows everything down. But I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s an unnecessary or boring scene, it just doesn’t keep the pace of the rest of the film.

Plus, as an aside… Nothing can be MORE perfect. Perfection is an absolute.

Pulp Fiction is the best film of all time. Still, that aside, I agree with the above post. I hate Fabienne. She’s freakin annoying.

Sally did the best edit job in history with PF. Everything is as it should be.

[quote=“AuthenticTexMex”]
Pulp Fiction is the best film of all time. Still, that aside, I agree with the above post. I hate Fabienne. She’s freakin annoying.
[/quote]
Fabianne is a funny character. Butch: “My name is Fabianne, my name is Fabby!” She’s kind of a retard. And she’s always asking these weird questions, I like her character

[quote=“Jjp”]
yeaa that song rocks.
[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: When I watched that scene from a recording off the TV, I thought “I have got to buy this movie before DVD goes out of style”.