Worst Performance In Pulp Fiction

It only annoys me because my little sister says it all the time! Im gonna go medieval on her ass if she says it ONE more time!!!

I love that line also

Yeah, me too! ;D

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
I love that line
[/quote]

Ha ha, yeh and the “You believe so? What the FUCK does that mean? You either did or you didn’t get it” bit afterward.

Word, that’s like my 8th favorite line in the movie

[quote=“IHOP311”]

whoa, wtf did i miss something?
[/quote]
I’m with you, who or what is Apollo Creed?

Anyway, Esmerelda and Jimmy were equally the worst performance.

I liked Jimmie! I like when he says “dont fucking Jimmie me jules!!!” But, Quntin is’nt a great actor though, he can act, but he is not the best, He’s the best director!

ooohhh… I cant spell Quentin today!!! :’(

[quote=“Kyrus”]

I’m with you, who or what is Apollo Creed?
[/quote]

He’s the Master Of Disaster!

And I think the coffee shop manager sucked.

coffee shop manager ruled, his name is Robert Ruth, he’s been in alot of movies, he was in fult tilt boogie also talking about how he loves those microscopic roles he gets

[quote=“Scarface is on strike”]

He’s the Master Of Disaster!

And I think the coffee shop manager sucked.
[/quote]

You mean the coffee shop :wink:

What about Kathy Griffin? Why is she there as herself? I dont understand.

I didn’t see Kathy Griffin I must watch the film again.

Fabien looks a bit japanese, I don’t know for the worst performance I have to see the film again.

[quote=“Marilyn”]
I didn’t see Kathy Griffin I must watch the film again.

Fabien looks a bit japanese, I don’t know for the worst performance I have to see the film again.
[/quote]

She’s one of the women that helps up Marcellus Wallace after the accident.

Here you are:

[quote=“Big Mans Wife”]
I didn’t like Julia Sweeney. I know she hardly had a line or two, but she looked/sounded like a schoolgirl reciting her lines at the school play… I don’t know, maybe I just don’t like her.
[/quote]

i agree she had only one line and it was hella stupid she should just go back to being pat

Man, I hated Samuel L. Jackson in that movie, every scene with him in it was just ruined for me.

Kidding, kidding, in all seriousness though, Esmerelda kinda sucked, she just annoyed me, I can stand Fabienne, just not the fact tha Bruce Willis was with her, he could do so much better.

Who did Julia Sweeney play?

Esmerlda had to be the fucking worst.

i think PF is perfect i dont think there are any bad performances but thats just me

i agree i think there was a bad performance in any if the scenes

[quote=“Tim”]
i think PF is perfect i dont think there are any bad performances but thats just me
[/quote]
You’re a pretty smart fucker, aren’ ya?