Wiki pages that need work

No problem. I just wrote everything again and added the pics. I tried to hit the back button, the page couldn’t update.

So just updated the Restaurant & Bar Scene and the Car scene. All the others were already saved.

Edit : we should add the square thing that Mia and The Bride both. Should I put the pics with this title category : “Don’t be such a square” cause I have really no idea how to name it.

Other thing too : at the begining of Pulp, there’s the definition of Pulp Fiction and for the Grindhouse trailer, they have the same kind of definition but for Grindhouse. I have both caps. But what should be the title be of the category ?

“encyclopedia intros” maybe?

I guess that’d be cool like the intro for the Kill Bill guide. I don’t feel comfortable enough to write it. But Pete or you can do it, right ? :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I guess that’d be cool like the intro for the Kill Bill guide. I don’t feel comfortable enough to write it. But Pete or you can do it, right ? :wink:
[/quote]

if you say “s’il te plait” and blink your eyes, pete might in fact get weak and do it :wink:

Lil: You can add what you want and once its done I can help edit it. Like with the other stuff.

It’s pretty cool to work with you too, guys, always helping me out, and I can do my stuff as a newbie on my side, ahah.

Btw Pete, if you have the time, could you write a little intro for the page //blink my Frenchy eyes// and //with a nice and polite voice// S’il te plait ;D

Second btw : about the long takes and 360° shots, is there anyway (Pete again) you do gif anim of them ? Could be cool to see them, and since you used to do a lot for other movies, I know you can do it the proper way. I just added the square thing, if you can do gif anim instead of the pics I posted, would be cool too.

Lil: Ill def write an intro for it. The new additions looks great. Very nice work! :slight_smile:

On the GIF thing. My computer wont play Region 1 DVDs so I cant do any animated gifs of the film scenes. I def would if I could. Sorry.

aren’t you living in Region 1, Petemaster?

Yeah I am, but my computer let me play all regions for only a certain number of times, then whatever is the last region you play it locks all others out. So mine is locked on Region 3/All Region only. It sucks.

shoot me a PM, you can consult the “dangerous brothers” to hack your drive hush

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Lil: Ill def write an intro for it. The new additions looks great. Very nice work! :slight_smile:

On the GIF thing. My computer wont play Region 1 DVDs so I cant do any animated gifs of the film scenes. I def would if I could. Sorry.

[/quote]

Damn, too bad, would have been great. I don’t know, we might find a solution later on. Find another dude able to do it for us. We’ll see. :wink:

talk to me on messenger tomorrow, i’ll see what I can do for you, my love

I was wondering about the different movie guides, I added a lot of pics from the director trademarks before starting the specific trademarks page. Now the question is : should I clean the movie guides from the different pics and only keep the text ? So that the page looks less full and messy. Or maybe I can only keep a single trademark pic from the movie and not compared it to the others ?

hm not sure. i don’t think the trademarks page is so popular we have to worry about the ergonomics of it yet. as long as it is content-complete that’s fine for now i’d say. all the references guides should be a bit inter-linked.

i have to find a concept for the main page also, make content more accessible.

and the browse all page needs to be extended

All the references guides are inter-linked. At least I added on every page, a link to the “all guides”" section and to the main reference guide, which is Kill Bill.

This lili girl is a freakin rabbits foot for cryin out loud :slight_smile:

Is that supposed to be an obscure US expression that a French frog wouldn’t understand ;D

Its a line from Res Dogs! You dont remember? haha

Right, right !! I had totally forgot that line. Do I look stupid now, ahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

haha no biggie. youre def smart. the wiki work proves it